Request to Induct an Unusual Recruit

Tingly

Posted by Tingly »

Notary Five Ygthil Emberblood has a written request sent to the new Factol Tonat Shar.
Composer Shar,

I have received a statement of interest in joining the Harmonium from Reina of the Free League. While this may be unusual, I would like to request that she be inducted as a Namer. She is a planar being who has seemingly gone through many changes as she has pulled away over time from her origins in the Lower Plane, which may explain the strange transition in factional allegiance.

She is a hero of the war against the Red Sigil. I fought alongside her many times in its major battles, and I know her to be one of Sigil's finest warriors. Furthermore, she was absolutely critical in the execution of the late Measure Nica's will, aiding to deliver her effects to the plane of Arcadia when it could not be reached by myself easily. I believe her nature is sincere in its lawfulness, and with regards to our need for allies, her old contacts in the Free League may prove to be an unexpected benefit.

She has already made some efforts to speak for us to the Free League, and I believe she would make a fine example of the type of person who may be willing to join us since the principled stand we have taken against the Orthan Empire. I have given her a copy of the Book of Harmony to study, and believe she can qualify to be a Namer among us, if not more.

-Ygthil Emberblood,
Notary Five.
Mr_Otyugh

Posted by Mr_Otyugh »

Notary Five Ygthil receives a response, not by Factol Tonat Shar, but by Mover four Vastor Stig.
Notary Five Ygthil Emberblood,

Factol Tonat Shar has reviewed your message and assigned me to have a formal inquiry with this recruit potential Reina'. To review if she is indeed fitting for the Harmonium. Such shifts in Faction allegiances, particularly from the Independent League to Harmonium, requires
a healthy level of skeptism.

I have reviewed the records upon her participation in the War of Two Sigils, as well as other records Harmonium has of her. Including her recent visit within the Town of Melodia. And her records do speak in her favor, but there are matters we need to discuss face to face before a conclusive answer can be granted. Particularly in current times, we cannot afford further, potentially damaging, partition attempts from within.

When convenient, ask Reina to come meet me in the Harmonium Barracks in regards to her interest to join the Harmonium. And I will conduct an inquiry to her to see where she truly stands on the matter.

- Vastor Stig
Mover Four.
((We can handle this via forums, in game, PMs or discord DMs. Whichever is suitable to Gadwin))
Gadwin

Posted by Gadwin »

((DMs would be preferred))
Mr_Otyugh

Posted by Mr_Otyugh »

After the private discussion between Mover Four Vastor Stig and Reina had concluded, he sent Reina off to handle the final paperwork to get her fitted into the Harmonium in a rank of Namer. After she had gone, the Mover wrote another message to Notary Five Emberblood and sent it off to him.
Notary Five Ygthil Emberblood,

Namer Reina indeed seems to fulfill the qualifications for Harmonium, at least initially. I would like you to ensure she gets settled in properly. Besides this, I want you to keep an eye out on her. She hasn't given me reason to suspect her, but we are under perilous times, and sometimes it is better to verify than it is to simply trust. If her actions were to be a cause of suspicion, you may report her actions to me. Regardless, in the circumstances her intents to become one with the Harmonium are genuine, it is best you try not to alienate her.

- Vastor Stig,
Mover Four.