A small meeting

Gadwin

Posted by Gadwin »

Namer Reina walked through the Barracks with notably more purpose than usual, a few large, rolled-up papers of some kind or other tucked under an arm. She'd ask the lady up front to get her a very brief meeting with a superior of some sort, to decide on whether a small plan of her's should be gone through with or not.
Mr_Otyugh

Posted by Mr_Otyugh »

Measure three Saxe was readily available to hear the namer out, as they were just off their shift. The first impression wasn't the greatest, they seemed already annoyed. Presumably not least bit content of having to post-pone leaving to home for another last minute assignment. The woman had her hair cut short, and seemed generally tomboyish.

"Namer Reina." they started with a nasal tone. Which almost always was a good sign. (sarcasm) "I was given the impression you had some matters you wished to discuss." Judging their general demeanor at the namer, she might've been just readily annoyed. Or she might've been one of those whom had a ready disposition for what Reina looked like, or where she came from. "So lets hear what you had in mind."
Gadwin

Posted by Gadwin »

Whatever first impression the Measure had on Reina was masked behind a stony, expressionless facade. "You seem busy, so i'll be brief."

Setting the spare rolls of parchment aside before unfurling one. On the paper was a professional-grade artwork of a heroic-looking figure clad in Harmonium armor, cape flowing in the wind as they stood at the ready. In the background seemed to be a rendition of one of the battles in the outlands, with a squad of Harmonium facing off against a large red dragon. At the bottom, in bold lettering, were the words 'We stand for your peace'. A highly idealized propaganda poster if ever there were one.

"Since we're split quite a few ways with everything that's going on, I thought that maybe we could use a recruiting boost to try and alleviate the lack of manpower. Maybe something like this will improve public image a small amount too. I planned on spreading these throughout the wards, but thought it best to ask, first."

A brow quirked, head tilting just a bit as her eyes went to the measure. "Your thoughts?"
Mr_Otyugh

Posted by Mr_Otyugh »

Measure Saxe studied the propaganda picture with what could be construed as excess scrutiny. But as time went by, the measure seemed to grow ever more sour looking. Peaking where she had to subdue to defeat of finding no* flaws to complain about, "Yes, alright. It is -" she spent a while seeking for right word, which Reina got the impression was debate which praise word was the least of the list. "-very adequate work."

"How and where were you planning to distribute them?" Her eyes snapped at the other rolled parchments "What about those?"
Last edited by Mr_Otyugh on Tue Sep 08, 2020 2:44 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: * typo fixing
Gadwin

Posted by Gadwin »

The planar's eyes followed along over to the other posters as the one in her hands was rolled up. "Those are simply copies. I'd commissioned them from a sensate artist here in the cage, and took what he had availible. As for distribution, i've not had much time to debate, but thought it most effective to place them at key points among each ward that are most commonly traveled as opposed to just plastering them everywhere. If you have any personal reccomendations, i'd be glad to hear them."
Mr_Otyugh

Posted by Mr_Otyugh »

"Mainroads where patrols travel or post frequently, yes." she said "We don't want vandals to get easy opportunities to alter or ruin them. So places that already have a capable Harmonium presence should act as a strong deterrent." seeming to get an after thought, she also added "And maybe, it will help the Harmonium act with the modicum of professionalism expected of them, when reminded how they are projected to public, within their view."
Gadwin

Posted by Gadwin »

The winged one nodded in response, now wearing a faint smile. "I didn't even think of that.. another nice benefit, for sure. I'll work on distributing them with a focus on well patrolled areas right away; don't want to keep you overlong. Thank you for your time and input, Measure Saxe."
Gadwin

Posted by Gadwin »

Reina was seen in her usual faction getup tearing down the factional recruitment posters she'd put up in the Hive Ward, after hearing that they were not received as intended by the hardhead-fearing populace. If questioned, she would state that a reliable source informed her of the hiver populace's general opinion on the matters and that it would be better to abstain from using propaganda in the Hive for the time being.