Reports of potential Anarchist threats

Gadwin

Posted by Gadwin »

In the barracks, Namer Reina walked into one of the meeting rooms with Factor Andor of the Mercykillers. After some time, the Factor left and Reina remained in the room for a while after. She'd emerge with a written report to be sent off to a superior at once. It read:

The Mercykillers have passed on information from one of their anonymous informants as to suspicious activity from a potential Anarchist. The halfling planeswalker known as "Adorabella Goldworthy" has been seen attempting to incite action against the triad via advising others to "overthrow the elite of the Lady's Ward", in addition to past expressions of sympathy for the League's efforts. In times such as these, it is important to be safe rather than sorry; I would ask that she be brought in for questioning so that we might ascertain whether or not she is among Anarchist forces.
Mr_Otyugh

Posted by Mr_Otyugh »

"If these allegations are true, they need to be further looked into. However "anonymous informations" aren't particularly effective evidences in the court. Anyone can remain anonymous, it lacks credibility. With this in mind, bring her in for questioning. But understand she is not yet to be charged of any crime." - Mover Stig
Gadwin

Posted by Gadwin »

After bringing in Adorabella for questioning, the meeting seemed to last half an hour before the halfling was on her way out. Reina emerged a small time after, report in hand and sent along to Mover Stig.

Following the questioning of Adorabella Goldworthy, I do not have sufficient cause to believe that she is among Anarchist ranks, nor would I believe that she wishes to incite crimes against the factions or ally herself with Revs in any capacity. She had verbally rebuked the League with a fervor I believe difficult to falsify, and expressly stated that she does not approve of their actions.
Mr_Otyugh

Posted by Mr_Otyugh »

Mover Stig reviewed the report, and sent a reply back soon after.

"While it may indeed be impossible to conclusively prove an absence of such belief, it would also be foolish to alienate her in the absence of any evidence that could be admitted to a court. Particularly given her record in aiding the Harmonium against the Crimson Dawn. And given your report, we shall pursue with the assumption that she has no allegiances to the Revolutionary League, unless further evidences to contrary may surface.

Good work, namer.

Vastor Stig,
- Mover Four."