Mercykiller request for a meeting

Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by Taurus Daggerknight »

A runner delivers a message from the Prison to the Barracks. It bears the sign of the Red Death, and seems to be a request for a meeting with a Harmonium representative. The topic of discussion is left vague, and only notes that it is for a project of "civic development".

The request comes from Factor Dace Andor.
I just want to kill monsters and get prizes for it. Is that REALLY so much to ask for?
Gadwin

Posted by Gadwin »

Having heard of the letter on her way out of the barracks for the day, Notary Reina met up with Factor Andor and discussed the ongoing plans of a spelljammer port to be made in Sigil to help serve the economic needs of the city.

Upon the discussion's end, she took the plan over to the barracks, sending it along to the higherups who would need to see it. Additionally, she would send along her personal thoughts on the matter in an attached note;

"I believe it is in the Harmonium's best interest to co-operate with this plan in full. In addition to plainly visible city-wide economic benefits, there is ample opportunity to improve the Harmonium's public relations via doing our part by way of protecting the project from potential anarchist or criminal threats. This plan would bring an improvement of yet-unknown scale to the Hive ward and its denizens. We could also perhaps assist in training local security teams that would in turn help us in overseeing the project's overall safety, that way we don't have to use quite as much of our own manpower.

Given the pressing multi-sided conflict we find ourselves in at present between preparing for Ortho and concluding the transfer of power in Alter-Sigil, I volunteer to assist with the protection of this project however is deemed necessary, in addition to securing the funding required to secure financier benefits for the Harmonium so that we may operate at our best, should there be a need for such acquisition of wealth."

-Notary One, Reina

((plan viewable here: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/ ... ystep.docx))