Field Report from the Prison

Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by Taurus Daggerknight »

A runner delivers the following report from the Mercykiller Prison.
To whom it concerns,

An unidentified spelljammer that had docked in one of the Lower Ward factory platforms earlier in the week turned out to be part of the fleet that previously assailed Dead God's Rock. One of the clockborgs - for lack of better term - appeared to have killed a group of four hired mercenaries that had been keeping watch on the ship, before retreating and attempting to destroy all internal machinery within the vessel.

With the assistance of the adventurers Azure and Vierdra, as well as Factor Sasha Andor of the Society of Sensation, we managed to scout the ship and destroy the active clockborg. We also caught part of a message that the ship seems to have received via devices that were empowered by both psionic and arcane powers. The message was as follows:
Ship serial SR388, you have stray off course, decommission your ship at once, destroy everything.
We assume that the message came from the same command vessel- if not the same commander- who led the assault on Dead God's Rock.

I am passing along orders for all active Mercykillers operating in both Sigil and our Astral holdings to keep alert for more movement of this enemy force. I recommend the Harmonium do the same.

Furthermore; I recommend that the officers securing the vessel be notified that Vierdra and Azure- as well as Factotum Wrath of the Dustmen- are likely to return to the vessel. They are all three qualified to assist in further investigations, and should be allowed to assist in what way they may.

Justice and Harmony Prevail,

Factor Dace Andor of the Red Death
I just want to kill monsters and get prizes for it. Is that REALLY so much to ask for?