Goldir - Myself

Planeswalkers:

Ayrin
Israel of Helm
Haruna of the Inoue Clan - A namer of the Bleakers
Caelum Gloris
Copper - Blink dog
Natha

We were requested to assist with an investigation regarding the Lich harassing Fort Sarin, we gathered up and after some basic debriefing moved to the grove where we began our examination. It was assessed that a very dark item was buried under the center of the grove which we later confirmed to be the Liches Phylactery. During the investigation we were assaulted repeatedly by undead which lead to the deaths of more then half the Harmonium Guard on site. I strongly advised them to pull back and get back to Sigil as this was well out of their training and leave it to the Planeswalkers that had been hired. This was advised repeatedly and mostly ignored as they argued to stay.

Eventually Haruna pointed out the direction of the Lich and again the guards were strongly advised to go back to Sigil, again refused to stay and guard the Circle. I strongly advised against this as we left to kill the lich which turned out to again be extremely sound advice as when we killed the lich once more, only three of the several guards as the others had been revived before we left had come to join us battered and bloody. It turned out that as soon as we were gone, the liches forces swarmed the circle killing most of them and driving the other three out. I again told them to get back to Sigil and report.

We soon found a hidden passage into the castle and after clearing the shadows we were greeted by a Vampire who confirmed the location of the Phylactery as being under the circle and that destroying it would be very difficult. Haruna managed to convince him to help us, so he agreed to search the knowledge of the ritual the Lich used to make the phylactery and we headed off to see if we could get to the phylactery only to be confronted by a legion of Vampires, Death Knights and more, including an undead dragon and had to retreat.

This will take a much bigger and well thought out plan.

Signed: Goldir.
Characters currently being played:

Cania - Monk of Corellon

Goldir: Cursed Druid
Gadwin

Posted by Gadwin »

A furious erinyes can be seen storming through the halls of the Barracks after reading the report, keeping herself in check to somehow remain polite to those she addresses while at the same time demanding a meeting with whichever officer was put in charge to oversee the anti-undead efforts.