Terrorist Attack

*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

wrote: Fellow Red Death,

During a detail in the Clerk's Ward, we were set upon by snipers on the rooftops. This clear act of terrorism came as a surprise. Attacking prisoners performing community service will not be ignored and I will investigate the matter personally. One of our Namers and even one of the prisoners were injured in the attack. I will make it my mission to locate these terrorists. With the leave of my Factor, I will address the Harmonium of this incident as well.

Namer Jeristan, the one injured in the attack, has returned to duty.

Charae
Factotum, Mercykillers
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

wrote: Factotum Charae,

attacks like this were to be expected as Anarchist operatives just wait for an opportunity to strike against us to provoke the more hotheaded members of our faction to lash out in blind fury, adding to the chaos.

I suggest to send out mercykillers in disguise to watch the rooftops and nearby undersigil entrances to cover the workers and also to capture those responsible for the attacks.

Julius Ahestes

<sealed with a snarling wolf's head>
*Plaxy100

Posted by *Plaxy100 »

wrote: Factotem Charae:

Please Notify me of your next, destination, and areas covered, I will lead a small group of some of mine collegues in assuring that targeted areas are cleared and safe for your arrival.  It is indeed punishment enough dealing with the razorvine they don't need to be dodging arrows and bolts too.   Lets also make it known, that anybody interfering in mercykiller protocol will be subject to immediate execution.  

Signed:
Merium Pinklily.