Writings On The Wall

*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Ruby takes a finger to her fangs time and time again as she writes on the cell walls in her own blood stating

"the events of others around me have shaped who i am to this day. There is no hope for life, the future is dark, the future is bleak, the future holds entropy for all. I realize now after the actions of others whom I would seek to stop did not, nor have they yet. They insist to spread rumors like a fire consuming the multiverse, they mock me and others would join in, they would only seek to destroy themselves . . . They feel there is nothing to fear, but the reality is, they might hide their fear with a mask. However, what's more fearful than the one without a mask whom would accelerate entropy to consume them all with words alone? nothing! Their actions against me would only encourage me to be the destroyer they would fear more than entropy itself if this continues. . ."

Ruby would stand back and read it over and over to herself with a smile, to remind her what must be done.
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

Meanwhile, Factor Andor sends for Justice Crystalis and the Factions newest member, Namer Sevdi.

"I doubt the girl brought in yesterday has much more to say than Miles already got, or that she'll be any more coherant. Regardless, I want you two to give it another shot. Find out where her colleague is, and while at it some clarification on the accusations she's leveling at that Ryu fellow. "

He pauses a moment. "No torture... she is -not- condemned by the court yet, guilty as she may be or not. We are holding her on request of the Harmonium, not ministering to her as a convict. Though all means, do emphasis why she is here, and what will happen if she does not behave herself long as she is our "guest" . "
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

\\ ...Dace....isnt with her? That was to the others from his office...
*DaftyXIII

Posted by *DaftyXIII »

Taurus Daggerknight,May 1 2017 wrote: \\ ...Dace....isnt with her? That was to the others from his office...
(( OOC : my bad was under the assumption he was sevdi as she watching Rebecca at her cell last - will delete the post - I seemed to have misread it I guess as I was under the impression Dace saw it and then said to right then and there :P - however its safe to assume whats going on IC for Dace to know what my PC is doing, I'll let you spin on that if you want))
*MirielKanan

Posted by *MirielKanan »

The Paladin slams a fist into her blood red plate mail, "We shall do what we can."
*Nimiane

Posted by *Nimiane »

DaftyXIII,May 1 2017 wrote:"the events of others around me have shaped who i am to this day. There is no hope for life, the future is dark, the future is bleak, the future holds entropy for all. I realize now after the actions of others whom I would seek to stop did not, nor have they yet. They insist to spread rumors like a fire consuming the multiverse, they mock me and others would join in, they would only seek to destroy themselves . . . They feel there is nothing to fear, but the reality is, they might hide their fear with a mask. However, what's more fearful than the one without a mask whom would accelerate entropy to consume them all with words alone? nothing! Their actions against me would only encourage me to be the destroyer they would fear more than entropy itself if this continues. . ."

Following the trade of private correspondence between Prison and Gatehouse, Odette stepped quietly into the cell the vampire had occupied prior to release. As promised by Factor Charae in the wake of her request, the room had remained uncleaned and untouched for examination by a member of the Cabal. Accompanied by Namer Sevdi, the silver-haired Factotum took note of the bloodied message emblazoned on the wall with a measure of compassionate concern for the woman's mental health; transferring it's message to a small notepad she kept on her person, along with information provided as to the woman's treatment and behavior at the hands of the Mercykillers. At a quarter bell, after conversing with the newest inductee of the Red Death, Odette took her leave.