Mercykillers

*Agony_Aunt

Posted by *Agony_Aunt »

The officer at the desk rolls his eyes.

"Ok berk, i need to know of you have got what it takes. First off, tell me your views on Justice and Mercy"
*Ozzimandias

Posted by *Ozzimandias »

"Law should be brought to all those who are willing to break the laws and to protect those who hold up the law and order.

Mercy is something for those who are willing to better themselves, but mostly there are no victims at all. Those, that refuse to obey the law and stepped away from the path of righteousness too far are not to be rehabilitated, so they are to be removed quick and silently, before their ill ideology can spread amongst those, who are honest, but not strong in their will to resist their propaganda.

Every possible matter to hold up the law and order is acceptable if the result is making our system save.
The deepest circle of the nine hells is reserved for traitors!

My training demands a great power of mind and will to remain concentrated on not getting killed. There is no real mercy for those who fail!
So why should anyone be judged any better? It would be a chaotic way of thinking to judge people different, just because they don't know better!"