A Hunt For The Eater

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

wrote:A letter is sent by runner to be delivered to the office of Factor Dace of the Mercykillers by a Signer Namer, with faction seal.

Subject: Concerning Sigil Safety.

It has come to my attention that a member from a disowned sect refered to the Eaters has surfaced in the cage and has already placed an assault unpon myself and anyone within hearing distance.

This individual(s) in particular was dark skinned as burnt charcoal and white hair with a pair of sweeping horns, possibly identifying as a member as a tiefling asking about factional beliefs.

This was less then three days ago.

It was recommended to me that the Mercykillers have bounties upon these faith stealers and would have great interest if one showed its face again.

~Factor Fintan, Sign of One
Following the meeting with Factor Fintan of the Sign of One, Dace issues a summons down the ranks :
wrote:
Mercykillers,

A doppleganger of the Brotherhood of Belief (or Eaters as many of you may know them) has made attempts on the lives and energies of several citizens of the Cage, including a Factor of the Sign of One, who have thus requested our aid. Available agents willing and able to hunt the abomination should report to my office for more details.

Justice Prevail,

Factor Dace Andor