Naked Mercy Killer (report)

*Pink Panties

Posted by *Pink Panties »

I was contacted tonight by an unnamed Elvin woman. She was in possession of a set of Mercy Killer armor she claimed to have simply found on the road somewhere within Sigil. I attempted to question her farther but she grew defensive and refused to give any real answers, to include but not limited to her name. I informed her she should report the find to you, but she refused. She insisted that i take possession of the armor, but i informed her that wasn't my job, and reiterated it should be reported in case the owner of said armor was victim of foul play, or simply running around the cage naked, but she refused, hoping the pawn the armor off on me. She left the armor at her feet for anyone to take so the evidence may likely grow legs and walk off. She is easy to identify as her pointed ears seem to be cropped at the tips and she has long blonde hair. A copy of this report will be given to me leaders within the Mercy Killers.

Namer Lillith d'Eath, Mercy Killer, Executioner Squad
*Bloodlines

Posted by *Bloodlines »

After reading the report, a rather unhappy looking Justice by the name of Alistair Talbot approaches the Namer and pulls her into his office.

"The next time someone approaches you trying to turn in lost Mercykiller property, I expect you to take the equipment and turn it in to the quartermaster immediately so that they can perform the proper investigation. We are not in the possession of such resources that we can afford to be tossing away armor in perfectly usable condition, let alone allow civilians to be able to don our colors and impersonate us!"

His voice grows louder as he speaks until the Justice is practically yelling at her, not intent on having a two way conversation with the woman.

"If you ever pull something like this again, I will make sure that you are assigned to sanitation duty for the next fifty cycles and you will be scrubbing the floors so clean that Factor Swan's Son himself will think we're running an inn service! Now I am going to report this to my superiors as well and you'd best hope I can persuade them that they won't take any further action. Dismissed!

He then waved her out of his office and she could likely hear him shouting at another Namer, possibly an unlucky aide. A few other Namers that had been listening in on the conversation winced and asked if Lilith was all right, some of her fellow squad offering to take her out for a drink later
*Pink Panties

Posted by *Pink Panties »

I was contacted tonight by an unnamed Elvin woman. She was in possession of a set of Mercy Killer armor she claimed to have simply found on the road somewhere within Sigil. I attempted to question her farther but she grew defensive and refused to give any real answers, to include but not limited to her name. I informed her she should report the find to you, but she refused. She insisted that i take possession of the armor, but i informed her that wasn't my job, and reiterated it should be reported in case the owner of said armor was victim of foul play, or simply running around the cage naked, but she refused, hoping the pawn the armor off on me. She left the armor at her feet for anyone to take so the evidence may likely grow legs and walk off. She is easy to identify as her pointed ears seem to be cropped at the tips and she has long blonde hair. A copy of this report will be given to me leaders within the Mercy Killers.

Namer Lillith d'Eath, Mercy Killer, Executioner Squad
*Dancil

Posted by *Dancil »

On her way out of the barracks for the cycle, Namer Chria paused to share a bit of chant with the Notary on duty at the front desk. Haphazardly noticing the Mercykiller report, and the name attached to it, she spared a moment to give it a read. At the first break in the conversation she leaned over the desk just far enough to tap at it with a large finger and inquire, "This something we actually need to look into?"