Violent Masked And Robed Men

*Allatum

Posted by *Allatum »

Report:

I arrived at the Highness establishment in the Clerk's ward, unknowing that it was immediately after a masked and robed individual had made an attack Measure One Nica of the Harmonium had been the apparent first target and she subdued the individual. Said individual presumably had a suicide pill. Upon my arrival another assailant appeared and attacked me as well. I drew my weapon out of instinct and broke the man's neck.

I attempted to seize his consciousness back into his body by means of psionics, but I could feel that the mind was too damaged and tied to something that threatened to warp my own thoughts to insanity. The effect was resisted and I have left the deceased in the appropriate hands within the Prison.
*witchinghour

Posted by *witchinghour »

A letter would arrive to the destination of Sevdi in some time. The letter, while informal and familiar in some tone, bore the symbol of The Sign of One
wrote:
Dear Sevdi,

As I've inquired with you before about the bodies the Mercykiller's have acquired about these surfacing cultists , I've come into acquiring another cultist a bit ago. While he was alive and captured by Sharon, Namael and I, he had come into a deathly head wound of a spear by strange... fish like people. One might guess Sahaugin, but the cultists referred to them as the Deep Ones, and are deftly afraid of them. Rightly so, one can imagine. It had started with a messenger in the bazaar tossing us notes to come to the Karasuthran Mountains, the ones near the most known portal. While the goose hunt we were sent on lead to a dear friend of ours, the cultists had merely took their opportunity.

That is not the matter of the letter. This is to share the findings I had come in contact with upon trying to access the knowledge imprinted on the body. While the brain was badly damaged and the berk doesn't like me, of course, the information retrieved will still be valuable. While under the protection from mind spells and evil,as well. I'd prefer to tell you more in person when available to do so, as I suspect any letter containing the information may be intercepted. While the information is not extensive as I would like it to be, the risk is still there. I suspect the body in your possession may be able to be more cooperative.

I hope you have a nice cycle, dear!

~Danae

[align=center][/align]