Prospect

*Pink Panties

Posted by *Pink Panties »

*A short woman with tinted Gnomish goggles enters the building. Looding around she nods to herself and approaches a guard. She opens her backpack very slowly as to not cause alarm and withdraws some paperwork before handing it to the person that looks like they are in charge and it reads as follows:*

Name: Lilith d'Eath (ooc: note that I misspelled her name on creation. It reads Lilth d'Eath)
Race: Vampire
Land of Origin: Ravenloft
Criminal History: None
Why do you want to be a mercy killer?
I have no talent for judging others actions to be right or wrong, but I do understand the law. I wish to be a Mercykiller because I feel that is were my talents for killing could be best put to use. I hold no remorse to those I slay, and I can kill when ordered without a second thought or hesitation, even if it were a family member or close friend.

(ooc: she is a Vampire Lawful Neutral Fighter/weapon master with a greatsword)
*DM-Stitch(es)

Posted by *DM-Stitch(es) »

* Lilith finds herself rollcalled by Justicar Julius Ahestes*

"We have agreed to assign you to the Executioners, given your...talents. Do you swear to serve the law and nothing but the law?"
*Pink Panties

*returns promptly when summoned. Standing to attention as she listens carefully. After hearing the judgment she smiles a bit*

"An excellent choice, if I do say so myself. Yes I swear it"
*DM-Stitch(es)

Posted by *DM-Stitch(es) »

* The man then nods, staring into her gaze with his own for a long, long time*

"Fair enough, Namer, You can report to Namer. Silas.he is the previous newcomer in that squad. He will show you around"
*Pink Panties

*smiles a bit and nods*

"Very well, thank you for your time"

*wanders off to go find Silas*
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

After a few days of routine the 3rd Execution Squad is called to assemble in the common room in front of their quarters.

Justice Tax, the squad commander, arrives soon afterwards, the lanky fiendish half orc's face showing no emotions as he looks over the assembled squad.

"Listen up!

The brass asked me to give the new people here some educating speech about behaviour here in the Cage.

I am no fan of big words so lets get right to the point:

We are Justice sword, we all shall try to be an example of a law abiding citizen of this wonderful town.

We are no bullies, we are no troublemakers we are the guys who see that justice is served and just punishment is meted out.

I know it is tough out there. We have a harsh job and we will not get any thank you for what we do. Most citizen fear us, few understand us.

Nevertheless we do what we must- not for fame, not for respect, not for gold or that thank you but because we know it is the right thing to do.

So do not let yourself being provoked, do not participate in squabbles and- most important- do not provoke citizens yourself, do not cause any troubles.

Strife and violence leads to chaos. We do not want any chaos.

Always remember you serve law and justice- so act accordingly."

He looks over the group again, takes a deep breath.

"If any of you has any questions find me. Dismissed."

*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

* Silas listens with his hands neatly folded behind his back. No emotion in his facial expression, no doubt, just simply listening and nodding once the voice ceases speaking*

"Ser, aye Ser!"

*Silas salutes as they are dismissed, walking back to the premises where his squad resides*
*Pink Panties

*listens quietly and nods to each point he makes*
understood sir!
*smiles a bit to herself and takes her leave as shes dismissed obviously thinking to herself*

((sorry it took so long to reply. My internet was off for awhile))