Another Recruit

*Niryain

Posted by *Niryain »

During one of the Mercykillers' twice-monthly recruitment sessions, a half-celestial dressed in gold with a silver tiara could be seen among the prospective members. No criminal past marred the woman. She listened to and participated in the day's discussions about the tenets of justice with an attentive air, though it did seem that she was already familiar about them.

By the end of the day, she was still resolved to join, and so Saelara Dawnmantle took the vow to uphold the tenets of justice across the multiverse, thus joining the Mercykillers.
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

Even though the conversation the day earlier looked to be leading to this, a part of Dace was still somewhat surprised to see the paladin in the group of new recruits. Pleasantly so - there really couldn't be too many joining with pure intents, after all.

He did, however, have a promise to keep. As soon as the oaths were taken, he returned to his office and penned a letter to his commander, dispatching it without delay.

wrote:
Factor Charae,

I spent a couple of hours interviewing a certain Saelara Dawnmantle yesterday, before her decision to enlist with the Red Death. Learning what I have about her, I feel she would make an excellent edition to Justice Rozalina's unit, in particular her Rehabilitation Program. To that end, I'd like to request that, once her basic training is complete, she be transferred into Rozalina's squad.

Sincerely,

Justice Dace Andor
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

wrote: Justice Dace,

Your request has been granted. Once the new recruit's basic training has been completed, they will be transferred to join Justice Rozalina's unit.

Regards,
Factor Charae
Mercykillers