The Hive

*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

The following is sent to the Harmonium and the Mercykillers

wrote:After many studies and personal missions into the Hive by select Aides and Administrators under my authority, I've come to the conclusion that our resources are being wasted in trying to bring this Ward under control and trying to asimilate its people into the ways of law. It is my suggestion that we sit and discuss the future of this Ward, its effect on the rest of the city and how to move forward. This conversation should also touch on possible conclusions of abandoning the Ward altogether, the effects this will have and ways to stop it from pouring into the rest of the city if done.

If you feel you would like to discuss this, please send a suitable delegation to our offices in the Courthouse in four days time. If you are opposed, reply in a quick manner so other plans can be made.

Thank you

Bureau Chief 4

Superiour Court Judge

Bureau of the Courts
*Plaxy100

Posted by *Plaxy100 »

Some Guard points Shana back to the barracks reminding her this is the prison.

((sorry you seem to have posted in the wrong board.))
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

((Aye, they're both the same :P ))
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

The following is sent to the Harmonium and the Mercykillers

wrote:After many studies and personal missions into the Hive by select Aides and Administrators under my authority, I've come to the conclusion that our resources are being wasted in trying to bring this Ward under control and trying to asimilate its people into the ways of law. It is my suggestion that we sit and discuss the future of this Ward, its effect on the rest of the city and how to move forward. This conversation should also touch on possible conclusions of abandoning the Ward altogether, the effects this will have and ways to stop it from pouring into the rest of the city if done.

If you feel you would like to discuss this, please send a suitable delegation to our offices in the Courthouse in four days time. If you are opposed, reply in a quick manner so other plans can be made.

Thank you

Bureau Chief 4

Superiour Court Judge

Bureau of the Courts
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Shana simply transferred the paper to her superiors, who would hear what a Notary I had to say ? She let out a deep sigh of dissatisfaction, begin born in the Hive it was something difficult to admit. If the Githzerai could do it with Limbo... why couldn't they do it here ?
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

Charae sent her response that she and Justice Andor would represent the Mercykiller delegation.
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

Chari responds with a letter saying she will be one of the delegates attending.
*Tomekk

Posted by *Tomekk »

Notary III Eversong would also wish to participate, judging by her letter.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

Tomekk,Feb 2 2015 wrote: Notary III Eversong would also wish to participate, judging by her letter.
Word would come through your chain of command that permission is granted to take leave to attend the meeting