Shakedown

*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

The latest happenings within the Prison has led Charae to take action in preventing further unrest among the ranks of prisoners. Justice Borton Kross, Charae's assistant, has been briefed to perform a shakedown of the lower blocks where the disturbances have been reported. He was instructed to double the guard and move from cell to cell, confiscating anything that could be constructed into a shiv, from toothbrushes, combs, or anything that wouldn't easily bend with two fingers. Those found with a shiv would be thrown into solitary until they felt like talking to reveal who was behind the potential uprising.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

Rumors had started to circulate that something that there's something strange and ominous towards the cells containing the most dangerous prisoners. Reports also show that some prisoners might have been "indoctrinated" to act in a rather unusual way. The climate among those guarding the inmates is a bit tense, that's why Borton asked for volunteers coming from the outside.
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

Although he's busy with an investigation, Dace figures helping out Justice Bortun can't possibly take that long, so he offers to help with the dive down the lower cells.
*Madnobody629

Posted by *Madnobody629 »

Given her rather...unusual qualifications Roza would also offer to assist with the shakedowns..and maintaining order.
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

- Right, Andor and Zarovan you're on the second team, I sent the first one two hours ago and they haven't returned yet. I've also reports that some of us that went into the deepest are missing as well. Instructions are quite simple, stick to the protocol, don't beat up the inmates unless you have to. If you can bring some wands to protect your mind and dispel any trace of magic that'll be for the best.

((Do you guys have some time for an event in game at the end of this week ? I'm GMT +1 so european evenings are the best deal for me)))
*Madnobody629

I could do tonight,thursday or friday anytime pacific. Wednesday during the day.
*Madnobody629

///Works for me.What time abouts?
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

((I'm restarting this, sorry guys for letting it hang for so long))

As time passed, it seemed that inmates where calming down and everything seemed to return back to order. No Mercykiller seemed to complain about headaches.

Yet one day, the scream of a thousand voices filled with pain echoed at once, Mercykillers and prisoners felt like a nail was pulled out of their brain. As the silence fell, and people where checked by clerics, physicians and even pisonists everything seemed fine.

A few days later the guards usually affected to the Pit the place where the hopeless cases, the most dangerous delved had fallen silent. Not even the usual echoes of screams could be heard this time...
*Hydra

Posted by *Hydra »

((I'll wait another week, then others will have the chance to solve this event, if you have any questions don't hesitate to send them in PMs.))