Report: Bodies And Bombs

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

wrote:
Factors,

Recently,  three corpses were dropped off to three residneces in town (including my own) with letters of warning, thoguh no sender was noted. The bodies were all human, though appeared to have been dead for a while (well before delivery). The notes simply read "All things come in Three, my brother and sister.", though a witness from one of the other sites claims it included an explicit warning as well.

The residences to be targeted were:

1) Rhistel Aiden (of The Fated) (Whose workshop was also the site of an attempted bombing. Four devices were found and disarmed or detonated by a free agent and Rhistel himself before the matter was reported).

2) Haasclan (a Guvner, rank unknown)

3) My own residence (at the door of the tower leading up to the docking platform).

Next to the corpses we also found Xaositech banners with various ramblings, though we all concluded that they were unrelated to the corpse drop.

I'd like permission to make a formal faction to faction request from the Dustmen for information on the bodies found and access to them if need be.

I will be reaching out to Measure II Thorn of the Harmonium on the matter as well.

I am also of the oppinion that this may be connected to the rash of killings some months ago by Anarchist cells, where they had began a countdown by the Rule of Three before unleashing a spider- like automoton upon the city courts, as well as before that when they targeted Triad Troopers and strung them up across the Clerks Ward and Hive Ward. As such, I would like access to all files and records concerning those cases, as well as any prisoners taken in from that time.

Sincerely,

Justice Dace Andor
*Taurus Daggerknight

A follow up report is posted a few weeks later.
wrote:
I am uncertain if this is related to the previous incident of harassment, but it may be. Recently, the Fated factioneer by the name Rhistel has gone missing, as reported by his companion Neerpha. Several planewalkers and I are looking into the matter, and have already notified trustworthy Harmonium of the situation. Regarding the latter, in case Rhistel has indeed been kidnapped by the previous culprits, I have requested Measure II Thorn of the Harmonium to take guvner Hasclan under protective custody until we are certain that the kidnapper is not at large.

I will also be issuing a general alert in the Prison regarding this matter.

Sincerely,

Justice Dace Andor
As noted, a message is put up on the Prison boards.
wrote:
A member of the Fated by the name of Rhistel ((an accurate description of him is posted)) has recently gone missing under mysterious circumstances, possibly in connection to  a previous crime involving fire bombs being placed at his residence, as well as that of a Guvner's and a  Mercykillers. While we may not have any particular wish to aid the Fated as a faction, this is a matter of possible terrorism, and regardless of politics, Justice must be upheld. To that end, I request all agents to keep your eyes and ears open for the missing person or any signs of what has become of him. Report any news of the matter to me.

- Justice Dace Andor
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

wrote: To: Justice Arndor, Mercykillers

Justice,

as I am kept busy by pressing internal investigations I send you a trusted member of my squad to help with your investigations.

Notary II Duncan will support you to the best of his abilities and he has been instructed to fully cooperate with you in this matter.

I will of course do whatever I can to aid you, please keep me informed,

Hograth Thorn, Measure III

<a seal showing a dragon's claw and an arcane mark showing something similar>
((As Has has been involved in this already I can play my Hardhead only in a passive way and offer silent NPC support. Nevertheless he of course supports Dace ICly as good as he can- hence this answer to show this fact.))
*Taurus Daggerknight

((AYe, got your response.... just after everyone had been chatting IC :P (no, it is not assumed that Hasclan was taken. As was noted, Dace only said he was asking the Harmonium about it, in this case being Hograth).
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

((Hehe tought so :P

I posted something here for another reason: I really do not like to do too much stuff per PM. Just personal preferences- so I decided to put this follow up post to my PM here. ))