A Notice Posted In The Prison

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

The following note is posted in the Prison's bulletin board.
wrote:
Factors, Justices and Namers,

As many of you may have heard, the Joint Task Force project proposed by the Guvners earlier last month has been re-opened and approved by all parties.

This unit is being assembled to first and foremost streamline the process of law enforcement in Sigil by having agents from all three Triad factions work side by side on cases assigned to the group.  As such, any applicant seeking to join in must be comfortable working with Haronium and Guvner agents. More importantly, the applicants selected should understand that you will be representing our Faction, and as such must conduct yourself according to the highest professional standards.

Anyone interested in being a part of this should send me their application ASAP.

-Justice Dace Andor
*Madnobody629

Posted by *Madnobody629 »

*Sent via internal mail*
It would be pleasant to have some of the pointless infighting and bureaucratic nonsense set aside for a change. Count me in.
-Justice Zarovan
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

Zarovan receives a letter soon after.
wrote:
Justice Zarovan,

I expected you might be interested. I'll notify those involved of your participation. In the mean time, let's set some time aside to discuss the matter, as the specifics of the groups operation are slightly different from the original pitch Chief Seph proposed last month.

Other than yourself, Namer Malfias Shadohorn has  applied for the unit, so you may want to find and speak with him. He's a new recruit, big ogre with lower planes tatoos. You can't miss him (unless he's trying to be invisible again, in which case, keep an ear out for the heavy feet).

Sincerely,

Justice Dace Andor