Report: An Especially Chaotic Day

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

wrote:
The bazaar was witness to two spectacles today.

The first concerned a bar brawl between (far as I could tell) a human by the name Lonas and two new arrivals in town (both Cyricisits, will report on them later). A certain man by the name Jefe was to an extent encouraging the issue by calling for large scale bets over the fights and arrests, which in turn led to a lot of commotion among the crowd. An Erinyes Harmonium officer quelled the situation however.

More disturbing was the arrival of a Hellfire Erinyes in the bazaar. Going by the name  Tereza, she is apparently the blood mother and pact holder of the cambion Adrienya  ((Spelling???)). She arrived in a rather dramatic fashion, forming from the brazier in front of the Cafe' in the bazaar. The process had a peculiar effect on those of us bonded in some way to the lower planes.

Once present, Tereza began coaxing her daughter and several other planewalkers into working for her, threatening to send one of her other daughters to ensure her mission was seen through.  She did not break any laws or otherwise pose an immediate danger to the civilians besides other warlocks, so as such she was not assaulted. However, she is apparently looking for a Mnemur scroll, among other artifacts. I will be monitoring the situation as it develops.

I also ran into the Doomguard twice today. The first time was in the presence of (( Describes Azor)), decked in full armor  and armed. Rather fittingly, he seemed to have consumed infected water at the cafe'. I imagine he will be no danger to anything except the latrine and sewage systems for the day.

I spotted Mauric in the Ladies Ward as well, wandering and stopping occasionally, seemingly at random. I followed him through there, into the bazaar and then all around the Clerks Ward till he finally back tracked into the bazaar again and began speaking with Factor Ta'kan of the Godsmen. What they discussed, I don't know.

Sincerely,

Justice Dace Andor