A Statement From Factol Nilesia

*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

Factors, Justicars, Justices, and Namers,

The alliance with the Fated is ended, effective today. They have no concept of justice, only their own self-interest; we cannot cooperate with them any longer.

All those who were assigned to train Fated troops are henceforth recalled, and will return to their normal duties. No preferential treatment is to be given to any member of the Takers.

Factol Alisohn Nilesia
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

Charae was pleased to hear this news. She'd been in a good mood for some time, but this made the dark elf ecstatic to those that knew her well.
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

Almost as soon as the deceleration was made, Dace began going through the prison records and compiled a long list of prisoners- recent or old- who had clearly been given a fast track to a cell on account of the Fated's requests. If the future "royal wedding" was off, there certainly was no reason to keep housing the good Duke's guests.
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

Charae would facilitate this effort, using her rank to gain access to archives, searching through all records of those housed within the Prison due to charges from the Fated. A thorough records review and one-on-one interviews would be conducted of each individual to determine if any were eligible for immediate release.
*Darkrob

Posted by *Darkrob »

wrote:Factor Charae

It has recently come to my attention that members of various levels of government and Factions have come to believe that the Prison will no longer hold perpetrators of Tax evasion and tax based crimes.

I'm under the assumption that these people are victims of misinformation and that this simply isn't true. It would go a long way to ease the minds of many if the Mercykillers were to make an official statement on this subject so the people know that Tax evaders will still find themselves in the prison if found guilty of such crimes and that such actions against the city will not be tolerated. We must all pay our way.

Thank you for helping me with this issue.

B4 Seph
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

wrote:B4 Garen,

The Mercykillers do not intend to release those who evaded lawful taxes. We will continue to house criminals convicted by the Fraternity and pass the sentences we deem appropriate. I hope that addresses your concern.

Regards,
Factor Charae
Mercykillers