Threat From The Bleakers

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

wrote:
To all Factors,

I  was visited by the Bleaker Factotum (or is she a Factor now? Hard to tell with how she acts like a Xao... ) named Kazuko (aka Ash) at the dead of night on  my ship. She came over and claimed that a vampire had attacked the woman Etzy, then baseless claimed it was a Mercykiller (point debunked in argument). Etzy is apparently being held at the Gatehouse currently. I suggest the Harmonium be informed, as I believe she was witness to some crime that they had yet to speak with her about.

After this, she said she came to deliver an "Ultimatum" : That if the Triad did not stop our "Intrusions" into the Hive, the Bleakers would support the Doomguard.

After this message, she babbled something about how we should stop "oppressing people" .

I request someone of appropriate rank or authority to contact the Bleakers and verify the authenticity of this stance, and if so, would ask that the Triad be informed of their clear desire to support the Doomguard's power grab and Anarchy in general. They should also be reminded of the fact that they only got their headquarters back under control due to Triad troops marching against the Far Realm invaders...

I would also like for the messenger to inform the Bleakers that next time, they really should follow protocol and contact our headquarters, whether they are too spineless to do so or not.

-Justice Dace Andor
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

wrote: Justice Dace,

Thank you for this information. I will forward it to the Harmonium.

Regards,
Factor Charae