Messenger of Harmonium

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Three members of Harmonium, none of them wielding Harmonium badges at the current moment, but none the less they wield the gear otherwise, come forth to the Prison to bring a short message.
    Dear Red Death, As your Faction has without doubt noticed, the Harmonium has suffered a hard punch within its own lines. Many currently have taken the route to take law to their own hands, not everyone within the Harmonium are the same however. I have personally sent messengers to take word to Factol Sarin and to Mover Five Killeen Cain in Arcadia Headquarters. The matter will be resolved within days. We do not want to start war with entire Sigil, and many of us has stepped down until this word comes out. I am in no position to make requests during our internal problems, but I would appreciate not casting same shame to every member of Harmonium in any public speeches. Things have been enough hard without this mess already. Yours sincerely, - Vold Fraetuk Measure Three of Harmonium [/li]
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

Three members of Harmonium, none of them wielding Harmonium badges at the current moment, but none the less they wield the gear otherwise, come forth to the Fraternity of Order to bring a short message.
    Dear Fraternity of Order, As your Faction has without doubt noticed, the Harmonium has suffered a hard punch within its own lines. Many currently have taken the route to take law to their own hands, not everyone within the Harmonium are the same however. I have personally sent messengers to take word to Factol Sarin and to Mover Five Killeen Cain in Arcadia Headquarters. The matter will be resolved within days. We do not want to start war with entire Sigil, and many of us has stepped down until this word comes out. I am in no position to make requests during our internal problems, but I would appreciate not casting same shame to every member of Harmonium in any public speeches. Things have been enough hard without this mess already. Yours sincerely, - Vold Fraetuk Measure Three of Harmonium [/li]
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

A messenger from Harmonium brings a letter with official Harmonium insignias bearing the following message...
    [i]Greetings Mercykillers, I am Killeen Caine, I have told to send this message to your faction and to tell the news that I have taken over the Sigil branch of Harmonium until Factol Sarin returns from his leave. I would like to be the first of Harmonium to appreciate your outstanding patience during our time of troubles, despite the incidence we Harmonium have come to acknowledge as a whole that we are to live in harmony with the other Factions within the Sigil, City of Doors. As a token of this, I will send all the members of Harmonium that were responsible of our momentary downfall to the Fraternity of Orders trials. Measure One Kordiva and any other chaos inducing ex-members of Harmonium. Fraternity of Orders court will decide whether they are guilty or not.. They are no longer welcome within the Harmonium forces regardless of decision. I wish that high security could be arranged to these prisoners as I believe there will be possible attempts of murder on them, one should not avoid the proper justice brought on them. I will offer my aid to provide this security, but I will not force it upon you. In the future I hope we can remain our long standing co-operation on upholding the Sigil order together as allies, Killeen Caine Mover Five of Harmonium Arcadia Branch High-Chief[/i] [/li]
*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

A messenger from Harmonium brings a letter with official Harmonium insignias bearing the following message...
    [i]Greetings Fraternity of Order, I am Killeen Caine, I have told to send this message to your faction and to tell the news that I have taken over the Sigil branch of Harmonium until Factol Sarin returns from his leave. I would like to be the first of Harmonium to appreciate your outstanding patience during our time of troubles, despite the incidence we Harmonium have come to acknowledge as a whole that we are to live in harmony with the other Factions within the Sigil, City of Doors. As a token of this, I will send all the members of Harmonium that were responsible of our momentary downfall. Measure One Kordiva and any other chaos inducing ex-members of Harmonium. Your court is to find whether they are guilty or not. They are no longer welcome within the Harmonium forces regardless of decision. I wish that high security could be arranged to these prisoners as I believe there will be possible attempts of murder on them. I will offer my aid to provide this security, but I will not force it upon you. In the future I hope we can remain our long standing co-operation on upholding the Sigil order together as allies, Killeen Caine Mover Five of Harmonium Arcadia Branch High-Chief[/i] [/li]