Darkness In The Depth's

*draken57

Posted by *draken57 »

A letter well written is delivered to the Factol along with a large box.

In the letter is a description of the use of the token's in the box. They are for controlling the undead that have been seen around and in the company of Sendra.

Dear Factol

It is with humble greeting's that i deliver this box too you. I have taken steps in the service of justice to bolster are troops and forces with the dead from this war. As it is not my place to dictate how you decide these undead too be used. I give you control of the considerable amount of undead. If i may make a suggestion. I think the token's should only be given too those you trust. As it would do us ill if the Anarchists got hold of any. I also apologize but several namer's and factotum's took it upon them selves too enter the area. I assume to investigate the noises. They have sadly joined the ranks of the walking dead. But all is not a loss as they along with the dead of the enemy and the innocents of this war will serve the cause of Justice.

Signed Sendra
*draken57

Posted by *draken57 »

Ahead is a in game Role Play Post Designed for DM's and Player's involved by me. Please i repeat do not post or add unless you ask too be involved. Also some of the thread will contain sensitive OOC information for access by DM's. I will anotate what is DM knowledge only with [DM]. Every thing else can be seen,heard,tasted and touched in your imagination.

Deep in the depth's of the prison a small halfling can be seen with a human black smith melting down a adamantine full plate. Sendra chant's in abyssal as she with help melt's the full plate down. A mold near by that is ready to make the frame of the [DM] mirror.The mold is covered in many abyssal runes and other various component materials. Lich dust and diamond and ruby powder.
*draken57

Posted by *draken57 »

The construction of the phylactery from the adamantine metal goes swiftly. With the help of skilled labor the frame is constructed. In secret and in the darkest hours Sendra works her necromantic skills and warlock art's in the fashioning of the glyphs and runes of power to draw her spirit in full into it. She will higher a expert glass smith to make the glass to fit into the frame but will enchant a special illusion magic to show those of a undead nature a vision of them alive while those who live a vision of them as undead. That is what the mirror will show. A vain magic of power to hide the mirror's true nature and a conceit of those who give up a mortal life.
*draken57

Posted by *draken57 »

Sendra lay's in the rain soaked ground as she flex's her bony finger's and try's to lick her lip's that she can't as she has no tongue or lip to lick. She rise's and look's at a visage of her once living self in the mirror that now house's her spirit and a portion of her once masters soul in it.