Pending On Response: Moderate Fine - Pain

*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

Notary One Nica delivers a letter to the prison.
wrote:Case Nr. 5932. Fine for Pain
Notary One, Nica Brianna Kelter

Greetings Mercykillers, we have found a reasonable amount of evidence supporting the crimes of the citizen called "Pain" to have broken the following laws:

INDICTABLE OFFENSES: §4 Domination, §5 Manslaughter (attempt)
SUMMARY OFFENSES: §1 Dangerous Behavior, §2 Disrupting the Peace

The crime itself was dominating an erinyes to slander the merchant Cornelia, this spell had presumably run out and it attacked a civilian. While we have received witness testimonies over only one incidence, during my public questioning it didn't appear to be a unique incidence. I have made it clear to them that subsequent case equals to more severe consequences.

I wish for the Mercykillers to moderate a fitting fine for his crimes thus far, unless he wishes to take it to the court. We have received three witness testimonies to point at its direction.
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

A reply follows.
wrote: Notary Kelter,

You will find the proposed fine amount below for the offenses. Fines shall be withheld if the party decides to file a Plea of Not Guilty in the courts. If the party takes the case to court, the fine amount will vary following the court's decision on the number of charges sustained or dropped.
wrote:INDICTABLE OFFENSES:

§4 Domination - 2000j

§5 Attempted Manslaughter - 3000j

SUMMARY OFFENSES:

§1 Dangerous Behavior - 1000j

§2 Disrupting the Peace- 500j

TOTAL BALANCE DUE: 6,500j
Respectfully,
Justice Borton
*Viann

Posted by *Viann »

A formal thank you letter with legalize blanket thankful cooperative terms and mandatory niceties was sent as a response. One which no one really wants to read, but which is by the protocols.