A Request For Factor Andor

*Sinlinara

Posted by *Sinlinara »

A parcel containing a copy of a missive of collected information and a letter bearing a Sensate seal arrives at the prisons addressed to Dace Andor.

The letter reads as follows:
wrote:Factor Andor,
Regarding Section Five of the documents attached, myself and Argent would like to gather the three items which we recovered from the expedition to Krynn in order to best study them and speculate upon them.  With that in mind, I would like to request that you bring your shard to my office within the Festhall so that we may properly study them and record Sensory Stones of our findings.

We speculate that each of the three shards has different 'memories' of its past.  By gathering all three of us together we hope to uncover as much of these memories as possible and allow each of us a chance to study the others' shards.

There are some other things we'd like to discuss in-person as well.  When you are able, I'd appreciate your response at the earliest convenience.

With love,
Aleis of Spring.

PS.: Myself and Trissa are going to be celebrating our engagement in the coming days.  If you're not busy, you and Sasha are more than welcome to come as well.  As soon as we sort out all of the details we'll let you know.
*Lucadia

Posted by *Lucadia »

The Silver Raven, knowing he had his hand fulls an continued to add information to the master copy of the document for pooling resources. He considered how he envisioned the world shaping, then decided a security measure was to be in placed. He dreamed of the letter, placing a seal of a dragon biting its own tail for the Sign of One and creation of lock. At least so he believed. Simple one that burn the letter in the case one tried to read it and never had their hands on a spelljammer helm. Unique. He gave thought to this for many hours
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

\\ Soooo sorry for the late response here! I've been a tad busy RL...
wrote: Aleis,

Your account of the shards does explain certain incidents that took place recently. I will be over as soon as possible.

Sincerely,

Factor Dace Andor

PS: We would be delighted to join in the celebrations. Do let us know when, and Powers willing we'll be there.