Scout Report: Anarchist Base In The Hive

*Leona

Posted by *Leona »

To Justicar Andor:

I have completed the scouting of the specified Anarchist Base in the hive. I have noticed several things of interest.

1. When the raid is made we will want to station men at the back of the structure on the canal as I have reason to suspect a rear opening.

2. Two guards patrol the top of the structure walking looking in advance for trouble. If possible I recommend sending an advance group to quietly take them out of commision

3. I spotted two more guards on the ground both seemed very alert and responsive showing competence.

4. On extended observation I noticed several heavily armed men who would come in and out of the place so we will want a substantial team.

5. Also from extended observation I have learned they are bartering with the locals for food to be brought in meaning they do not get it themselves.

If you have any questions please let me know how I can further assist.

-Namer Talea Nightstar
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

wrote:
Namer Talea,

Excellent work. These findings should come in handy. I will be setting up a meeting with our allies to discuss the next step based on this information, and would like for you to be present.

Sincerely,

Justicar Andor