Accommodations For The New Guest

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

Shortly after returning from Krynn, Dace drafts the following missive for Justice Rozalina.
wrote:
Justice Zarovan,

I'm putting you in charge of all matters concerning the recent admission (Prisoner UD 331B). I trust you will keep him from being too troublesome. Speak with Shia if you need assistance setting up additional arcane wards.

Keep in mind that as of now, he is to be considered a high level person of interest. As such, no one outside of my command is to  speak with or otherwise handle him without explicit orders, and is to do so only under your supervision.

With that said, I will be alerting Notary Nika to the fact that he is secured. She and those she elects are to be given our full cooperation and granted access to him, though again, under your supervision.

Remember that standard security protocol is to be followed. No outside tools or weapons of any kind, though you may grant some leeway in regards to warding garb if you feel necessary, given the nature of the prisoner.

Justice Prevail,

Factor Dace Andor
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

In the middle of the night the Factor Dace and a member of the harmonium who has logged his name as Jaonos paid the prisoner a visit. Their conversation was private and lasted a couple of hours before the pair departed. When Dace next checks in he would see this meeting upon the books although have no recollection of it as he was in fact not there.

(((Effectively someone pretended to be dance in order to speak with the prisoner)))
*Neethanial

Posted by *Neethanial »

A letter arrives to the prison for Dace.

Factor Andor,
It would be in everyone's best interest that one thing be considered in regards to the Lich. It is highly likely, even if contained in anti-magic, that its master is still aware of anything and everything going on around the lich. Please keep this in mind when allowing any visitors for any reason.
~Tess
*Madnobody629

Posted by *Madnobody629 »

*Justice Zarovans report,delivered to Factor Andor*

Factor Andor,

I have taken several liberties in securing Prisoner UD 331B. As you know I have extensive experience dealing with the Undead, and am somewhat familiar with how to properly deal with Liches. As a result, I have placed the Prisoner in one of our solitary cells after having it prepared with the standard anti magic precautions typically utilized for those inmates skilled in the arcane, as well as anti scrying and teleportation measures-via what I believe is called a "Dimensional anchor" working. I have furthermore bound his arms and legs to a metal frame in order to prevent him from being able to cause himself damage significant enough to release his soul to return to his phylactery. I have taken the added precaution of placing an iron binding mask around his head, in order to help prevent him from being able to speak,see or properly hear when not being actively interrogated; although it is true Liches technically do not require eyes to see I haven't met one yet that can see through iron plate without the use of witchery. I have taken the additional precaution of binding the prisoners fingers and toes. As you directed I have seen to the watch rotation on him personally, and have passed along your instructions that under no circumstance shall the Prisoner be seen without my supervision. I will additionally be taking shifts watching the Prisoner. I have learned in my time to never, ever underestimate these creatures.

Justice Prevails,

-Justice Zarovan*

*A missive sent to Justice Shia*

Justice Shia,

Greetings. I do not believe we have had the pleasure of a formal introduction, but I find I must request your assistance with a matter of some import. Factor Andor has assigned me to oversee measures involving a Lich recently taken into custody. I require your assistance ensuring our Wards are sufficient, as well as any assistance you can render in helping to determine how the entity that possesses it's Phylactery is linked to it, as well as suggestions as to how to sever that link, if only temporarily.

Justice Prevails,

Justice Zarovan
*Shia

Posted by *Shia »

Madnobody629,Mar 25 2016 wrote:*A missive sent to Justice Shia*

Justice Shia,

Greetings. I do not believe we have had the pleasure of a formal introduction, but I find I must request your assistance with a matter of some import. Factor Andor has assigned me to oversee measures involving a Lich recently taken into custody. I require your assistance ensuring our Wards are sufficient, as well as any assistance you can render in helping to determine how the entity that possesses it's Phylactery is linked to it, as well as suggestions as to how to sever that link, if only temporarily.

Justice Prevails,

Justice Zarovan
Justice Zarovan,

We should speak more on the matter in person. Seek me out in the prison archives next cycle.

~ Justice Shia
*Taurus Daggerknight

Dace stared at the log silently in his office for a good long while. The first reaction was - naturally enough- seething rage that nearly led to the poor guards on duty being summoned for a right and proper firing for letting in some imposter.

Right before roared out for such though, he took a breath, and allowed the possibility of the report being accurate to enter his mind.

So the roar turned into a sigh, then a few steps to the door, a turn of the handle and a push, just enough to look upon the guard outside.

"Call in Justice Rozalina, and.." he looked over the log, and listed out the fellows on duty at the lich's cell, after which he went back to his desk and awaited his subordinates.

Best case scenario; someone goofed up and he got to release some much pent up frustrations on the sod.

Worst case; some damn spirit possessed him yet -again- , and he did something stupid.

*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

All guards on duty at the time report very clearly seeing Dace, His badge was checked before he entered the cell although his orders keeping everyone out of the cell make it hard to determine exactly what was said. If Dace had spent that evening with anyone in particular they would also have reported seeing him, Somehow he was in two places at once.
*Taurus Daggerknight

((pardon the lateness here!))

After meeting with Argent and Trissa, Dace returned to the Prison and considered his options. Whatever it was that wore his face, it was almost certainly fey. A changling, or some such.

His left hand patted the handle of his Daemotep, the cold iron holy avenger saber that had long been by his side.

All right. Let's see if they can emulate that.

He sent for Rozalina and Brynn, two of his most trusted vampiric Justice's in the Faction. Once over, they were told to keep watch and only allow him into the cell if he carried the saber. The uniqueness of the the enchantments would alone make it difficult for the infiltrator to copy, and cold iron would almost certainly not be carried by the thing.

Wit these rules established, he proceeded bellow with them for the first round of questioning.

The interrogation was not conducted in private. Two guards remained by the Factors side, as did Justice Brynn.

"Before we begin with your true crimes and why you are here... I understand you had a visitor recently. Let's go over that particular visit." He regards the Lich for a moment. "And don't try to be smug or coy. My patience for such is limited. "
*Ariella

Posted by *Ariella »

The liches gaze moves to the factor his head tilting slightly "I have broken no laws mortal. Have you had to much drink? The only meeting i have had was with you, Words forgotten so soon?"