A Message From The Courts

*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

* In the meantime, one of the newer recruits, Executioners squad' Silas is said to be eager to accept tasks*
*SubtleBlade

Posted by *SubtleBlade »

Crystalis Undren comes immediately to Dace. Sir, or should I say Justicar now with my congratulations on your promotion sir, I'm aware that this case is well in hand but I would like to expression to you that I am willing and eager to aid in anyway you see fit.
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

Silas would be sent the following message:
wrote:
Namer Silas,

I am told that you are eager to perform your duties on  a recently arrived suspect. I applaud your initiative, though you'll need to hold on a little longer, as we are still awaiting confirmation from the Factors regarding the prisoners final sentence. As soon as we have said confirmation, your commander will be informed.

-Justice Dace Andor
\\ on that note... are we still saying the records have not been found yet?

As Dace pens the letter, he looks over at the Udren and smiles. "Crystalis , its been a while. Congradulations? " He chuckles. "A little premature. I'm still Justice Andor, unless someone just forgot to send me a memo. As for aid... well for the moment, just keep tabs on the this new prisoner with Justice Brynn. She's still getting more information out of him, but I have a bad feeling that he'll be a target either for assassination or rescue soon.... possibly by our allies. No one moves him without either my explicit, in-person orders, or that of Factor Charae, understood?"

Once he leaves, he'd also take a moment to go over Namer Silas and Chrystalis's records.

\\ reviewing to note their skill sets and all , so Mausman and Subtle? PM me please if you wish to share.
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

After some time of digging and looking, a Mercykiller delivers a small box with the Francis Colt file.
*Taurus Daggerknight

Dace immediately reviews the file. In particular, he looks for confirmation over whether or not Colt's sentence was handed down by a Mercykiller of sufficient rank, or if it was a Guvner declaration.
*LiquidDreamer

Taurus Daggerknight,Jun 25 2015 wrote: Dace immediately reviews the file. In particular, he looks for confirmation over whether or not Colt's sentence was handed down by a Mercykiller of sufficient rank, or if it was a Guvner declaration.
The information was buried deep in the file as it takes several hours of looking but eventually, Dace runs across what he was looking for. Since Francis Colt was identified as a "target of interest" by the Guvners, he was targeted for elimination and his belongings confiscated, the book referred to as "The Key" is specifically mentioned. The sentence was handed down by the high ups within the faction, one signature on the document says Judge Montavious Dredd.

Indeed, it seems the Guvners are trying to handle this situation within the faction with help from the other Triad members from the paper work and transcripts written and submitted to the Mercykillers. This matter seems to be very sensitive to them.
*Taurus Daggerknight

LiquidDreamer,Jun 25 2015 wrote:
Taurus Daggerknight,Jun 25 2015 wrote: Dace immediately reviews the file. In particular, he looks for confirmation over whether or not Colt's sentence was handed down by a Mercykiller of sufficient rank, or if it was a Guvner declaration.
The information was buried deep in the file as it takes several hours of looking but eventually, Dace runs across what he was looking for. Since Francis Colt was identified as a "target of interest" by the Guvners, he was targeted for elimination and his belongings confiscated, the book referred to as "The Key" is specifically mentioned. The sentence was handed down by the high ups within the faction, one signature on the document says Judge Montavious Dredd.

Indeed, it seems the Guvners are trying to handle this situation within the faction with help from the other Triad members from the paper work and transcripts written and submitted to the Mercykillers. This matter seems to be very sensitive to them.
His suspicions confirmed, Dace pens a report for the Factol. (PM sent)
*LiquidDreamer

A message is sent to Dace and his Factol
wrote:
To Dace and his Superior Officer,

I would like to meet with you to discuss a few things pertaining to this case. Also, Hasclaan will need to question to prisoner, Francis Colt, about a matter sensitive to the Guvners.  I hope to meet with you beforehand to clear the air and answer any questions.

Contact me soon as possible, this matter is time sensitive.
*Taurus Daggerknight

As any further communications depends on Factol Nilesia's response, Dace holds off on responding just yet. Instead, he takes the new letter and checks in at the Fasctols office.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Not knowing everything that is going on among higher ranks but having his own orders Hasclaan writes another letter:
wrote: Justice Andor,

as I learned that my faction is ready to take the next step in this operation I request the permission to question Francis Colt who is, to my information, still in your care.

As soon as we have the informations needed we can strike at our next target and of course I invite the Mercykillers to join in this mission.

Hasclaan Guunt, A6