A Message From The Courts

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

\\ still waiting on a response before following up.
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

Dace receives the following letter
wrote:
Justicar Dace,

The Fraternity has sent several notices requesting our aid in a matter they consider sensitive. After reviewing their and your letters, it has been decided that you should meet with the Judge and let him explain the actions of the Fraternity of Order as your excellent work has brought to light that they might be twisting the law for their own benefits. 

After the meeting, you may allow them to question the prisoner known as Francis Colt if you feel it will help relations between our factions but since you are the lead investigator the final call belongs to you.

We expect a full report when this matter has been settled.

Sincerly,

Factor Xavier.
*Taurus Daggerknight

Dace read the letter, making a mental note to check with the front desk some time about why everyone thinks he's a Justicar as of late. Once through, he begins to pen a response, first to Hasclaan ((PM will be sent to you Seleb)), then to Dredd (assuming that was the sender of the last letter).

wrote:
wrote: To Dace and his Superior Officer,

I would like to meet with you to discuss a few things pertaining to this case. Also, Hasclaan will need to question to prisoner, Francis Colt, about a matter sensitive to the Guvners.  I hope to meet with you beforehand to clear the air and answer any questions.

Contact me soon as possible, this matter is time sensitive.
To whom it concerns,

I assume the author of this last letter was Judge Dredd, though I cannot be sure given the lack of any signature or proper formatting. The fact that you continuously address me as if we are on a first name basis is further evidence of your identity.

I am Justice Andor to you. While your last tantrum at the Prison did indeed provide a marvelous demonstration of your (lack of)  professional integrity, try to maintain some in official communique's.

As for the matter with the prisoner, I am communicating with A6 Hasclaan on the matter.

Regarding the request for a meeting; yes, I do actually have some questions for you.

Sincerely,

Justice Andor of the Mercykillers
*Taurus Daggerknight

After his meeting with Hasclaan, Dace pens the following report for Factor Xavier.
wrote:
Factor Xavier,

I met with A6 Hasclaan earlier today and discussed both the current case as well as my suspicions regarding Judge Dredds actions. It seems that the Fraternity records regarding Colt's case differ slightly from ours, though not in any glaring manner. Whether this was a matter of deliberate alteration or simply a bureaucratic fumble is uncertain. However, upon request Hasclaan has agreed to look into the matter (and did indeed begin immediately in my presence). I have also been informed (as of this writing) that given the irregularities (and presumably pending an internal investigation), Dredd has been removed from the Colt case. Be aware that if he attempts to communicate with the Faction over the case, he is acting without the Fraternities authority and outside of Triad interests.

For now, Justice Brynn and I will continue interrogating Colt, and forward any information we gain to the Fraternity.  We will also attempt to determain the true extent of his crimes and forward the information to you. I once again request that either yourself or another Factor (or Justicar) review the materials we send and either confirm his sentence or issue a new and more accurate one.

Sincerely,

Justice Dace Andor

Once the report is sent, Dace heads back down to continue probing the prisoner for more information.

\\ should I PM the list of things being sought after, or is that IG?
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

wrote: Justice Andor,

thank you for your support in our last operation. Your assistance was essential for the mission's success and I will mention this to my superiors in my report as well.

The Anarchist known as Magic Mike is now in custody and should he prove cooperative we will have our next target soon.

I know you are aware of how sensitive this subject is for the Fraternity but I nevertheless offer to share whatever information I can share with you and your Faction.

Hasclaan Guunt A6
*Taurus Daggerknight

wrote:
Hasclaan,

The Red Death is always ready to aid our allies.

If he proves to be stubborn, simply bring him over and we'll do what we can to pry the truth out of him. Until then, we will await further news.

Sincerely,

Justice Dace Andor

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

A letter for Dace arrives:
wrote: Sir,

I have what we need to find and take out the anarchist cell.

Please meet me in person before we strike as there are some things we need to discuss.

Hasclaan Guunt, A6.
(( Do this per PM? Not sure when I will be in game next week I fear.))
*Taurus Daggerknight

Selebius,Aug 2 2015 wrote: A letter for Dace arrives:
wrote: Sir,

I have what we need to find and take out the anarchist cell.

Please meet me in person before we strike as there are some things we need to discuss.

Hasclaan Guunt, A6.
(( Do this per PM? Not sure when I will be in game next week I fear.))
A response finds its way to Hasclaan.
wrote:
Hasclaan,

Some matters have me occupied as of the last few days, but I will try to meet with you soon.

Sincerely,

Justicar Dace Andor
\\ PM works, sure!