To: Justicar Dace Andor

*Serena

Posted by *Serena »

wrote:
To: Justicar Dace Andor
On the matter of: Engine EX 05 reparations and upgrade.

Justicar,
upon your request, I have been contacted by Namer Shia regarding the upgrade works needed by the Engine license number EX 05.
Hereby I list the modification performed:
- Relocation of the Power Rune to a safer and less exposed lodging.
- Renovation of the activation and elemental binding spells.
- Upgrade of its current ability of command reception and understanding.

The lack of a device capable of emitting sounds inside the engine itself made the task of allowing the engine to vocally respond to commands impossible at this time. I suggest consulting a specialized engineer in order to have such device installed.

On a side note, the upgrade process may have caused the Engine to recognize my person as its maker. This, I will need to state, does not fall into the "malfunctioning" category, in regards to the waiver of responsibility I signed with Namer Shia, as the Engine is fully functional and now able to understand most commands.
Also, to solve this problem, the Engine has been taught to recognize and respond to the Mercykiller badge, which means it is again ready to be used in Duty.

I stand available for further inquires should be needed.
Greetings.

Factor Rhistel Aidan of the Fated
A copy of the Waiver of Responsibility and a receipt for the service granted are attached to the letter.

(The Waiver of Responsibility seems to be a basic document stating that Rhistel was granted permission to work on the Golem under the Mercykiller specific request, and that he will be unaccountable for any malfunctioning of the Engine unless clear evidence of his responsibility is provided. It bears signatures of both Rhistel Aidan and Shia)