A New Applicant

*Nimrod25

Posted by *Nimrod25 »

*A man walks confidently into the prison and approaches the guard at the desk. Standing a little over six foot with long dark hair and wearing a long, heavy, deep red leather jacket and a mask bearing a somewhat creepy neutral expression. There is nothing to indicate a weapon on his person, hidden or otherwise. He stands quietly in front of the guard until his presence is acknowledged. He then speaks in a calm and pleasant tone, though he comes off a little blunt.*

"I've brought a written application.... I spoke with a Dace Andor a few nights ago."

*He reaches into his pocket, pulls out a letter and hands it to the guard. The features of the mask change and form a somewhat creepy smile before he turns and walks out. The letter reads as follows:*
wrote:Formal Application

Name: Gerritt Vayle
Race: Human
Land of Origin: Faerun
Criminal History: None
Why do you want to be a Mercykiller?
I believe that for any crime the right punishment can not only bring justice to the wronged, but discourage future transgressions and contribute greatly to the preservation of a lawful and ordered society. A would-be criminal does not fear being caught in the act, he fears the repercussions he would face as a result. My ideals, my principles and my beliefs demand nothing less than my devotion to the punishment of those found deserving.
*Contact details are attached at the bottom of the application as well as a small note stating that Gerritt has some experience in working with invocations and arcane spells.*

//ooc note: LE warlock/wizard
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

The day after the application is sent in, Dace sets aside a time to take the mans oath.

((Ceremony was held in-game))
*Taurus Daggerknight

After the initial week of Basic Training, Gerritt Vayle would recieve instructions to report to Justice Brynn for advanced training.
*Nimrod25

Posted by *Nimrod25 »

*Following his initial training, Gerritt receives his new orders and can be seen shortly thereafter standing at the front desk in the prison. Having shown the guard his transfer order, he now awaited any contact information or instructions for new transfers left by Justice Brynn.*
*LadyLightning

Posted by *LadyLightning »

Instructions for Brynn's new trainees would be to simply work on concentration exercises and proceed with basic as taught by other Justices, until a schedule slot opens up.

(( OOC Note: Going to be more focused on Krystelle for the time being. So many characters in so many places. ))
*Taurus Daggerknight

A week later, Dace began to concede to the Factors point. Perhaps he had over-loaded the Justice. With this realization, he resolved to make room in his schedule to handle the course himself. And possibly learn the secrets to the Factols sleep schedule... evidently he was going to need to work with less.

((Since this ultimately involves a few people, I guess we should schedule a good IG time. PM me about when works for you (you too Shia!). Unless you folks want to do this on another thread instead?))
*Nimrod25

Posted by *Nimrod25 »

//Well, as I've said I'm GMT (+1 during DST ::troll:: ), my schedule works according to whim at present so a little notice and I can work with any time and if there is something else I have do/attend I'll usually know about it well ahead of time so I can say no.