On The Trail Of The White

*Mausman

Posted by *Mausman »

As Silas receives his orders, he prepares and takes off. The Wolf unleashed, ready to hunt his prey
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

//So I was hoping to continue part of this in game, but nope! Didn't work out for the moment. Moving on!

Lusineh muttered something that sounded like 'something like that' in response to Brynn's comment before looking back up at Dace as he spoke.

"Yes, it left a mark."

She paused at the second question, seemingly rather surprised at the mention of the man she met in Reflection. Then she shook her head.

"No, no, it wasn't a friend I met in Reflection. Did you. . see him? The 'elf'?"
*SubtleBlade

Posted by *SubtleBlade »

*Crystalis raises an eyebrow at the suddenly change of tone looking from her to Dace. Could this be a trick? A change in tactic? Should she say something? She frowns visibly but remains quiet for the moment. If she says something the woman might clam up again and they'd get no useful information out of her. In the mean time Crys carefully watches the woman for any troubling signs.*
*LadyLightning

Posted by *LadyLightning »

"Oi did, jus' before we took you into Sigil. We'd suppressed your curse, an' Oi saw
a humanoid silhouette, turn an' walk away ovah the hill. When Oi wen' to go 'ave a
closah look, 'e woz gone. No trace, no tracks... no aura. Nuffing. Loike 'e woz but
an apparition."

The vampiress gazes intently upon the accused -- not in any dominant sort of way,
of course, but rather, as a result of her serious expression.

"Tell me, Lusineh... did any ov your ancestahs 'ave similah powahs to yours? Or any
ov ~'is~ ancestahs -- the one 'oo gave you the spidah statue?"
*MimiFearthegn

The elf shook her head.

"No, nothing like . . well, any of it.

"My uncle is a wizard - very orderly and methodical. There were stories in my family that my great grandfather dabbled in all sorts of magic, but he disappeared when my grandmother was still a girl.

"But I don't see what that has to do with Skiasn - that's his name, the figure you saw."
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

"Possibly a lot more than you know, possibly nothing at all." Dace says. "Tell us about this Skiasn."
*MimiFearthegn

"Skiasn. . . is. . . my curse. First it was just the occasional voice, but he appeared after my village was destroyed. It doesn't seem to matter where I am - he could get into the cells in Elysium, I'm sure he'll come here too at some point."
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

A report is filed following the interview and procedure.
wrote:
The investigation into the actions of prisoner 19884FP-0665 have been concluded. As mentioned in the verbal debrief, it was discovered that the prisoner was inadvertently bound to an unseelie by the name of Skiasn via possession of a totem, which eventually merged with her. It has been determined that Skiasn is in part guilty of the massacar at Ecstasy and the prisoners escape from the Elysian prison, so a hunt for him is recommended.

We attempted to surgically remove the totem from her, but the prisoner died during the procedure, hastening her sentence. The totem, however, was recovered, and has been relinquished to the team preparing to hunt down Skiasn for his involvement. The hunt team has also been warned about the totems properties and partial sentience. 

Note that at the procedures conclusion, the prisoners body disintegrated into a black ichor. This was after her heart had failed.

- Justice Dace Andor