Official Complaint

*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

The following letter arrives from the Hall of Speakers, addressed to Dace's commanding officer.
wrote: Factor Charae,

I am writing to inquire as to whether the visit to the Hall of Speakers on the 3rd Clerk of Mortis by Justicar Dace Andor was an official diplomatic visit sanctioned by the Red Death.

Factor Nadezda Laum
Sign of One
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

Having a feeling something was up considering the tone of the letter, Charae penned a response.
wrote:Factor Nadezda Laum

Justicar Dace Andor's meeting at the Hall of Speakers was by his own initiative and was not coordinated through the Red Death's command element. May I inquire as to what transpired?

Respectfully,
Factor Charae
Mercykillers
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

wrote: Factor Charae,

I am quite glad to hear that it was not an official visit. In the future, I hope that you will watch your agents a little more closely. We allowed Justicar Andor to interview some of our namers, and the factol granted him an audience as a gesture of good faith in these trying times. In return, his behavior during the audience was extremely discourteous.

Needless to say, if this is any indication of the stance of your faction, then I cannot imagine any sort of cooperation between the Mercykillers and the Sign of One in the future. If it is not, then I call upon you to clearly and publicly distance yourselves from Justicar Andor's actions.

Factor Nadezda Laum
Sign of One
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

wrote: Factor Nadezda Laum,

Thank you for your response. I have received Justicar's Andor's report on the matter and have already spoken to him about this incident. I find that the Justicar's intentions were in the right place but his temperament was not.

Unfortunately I cannot abide by your request as that would alienate him from my command. As the Mercykillers are a militaristic faction, we seek to correct unsatisfactory performance rather than encourage division in our ranks. The Justicar is quite passionate about the situation and as such has been re-educated accordingly. I am confident that there will not be a repeat of this incident. Please contact me if you have any questions.

Respectfully,
Factor Charae
Mercykillers
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

The following letter is sent to the Signer Factols office. .

wrote: Factol Darius,

I'm writing to apologize for my conduct our last meeting. As you might imagine, recent events have been somewhat taxing on us all. Needless to say, I do wish to continue serving the mutual interests of our Factions and the city as a whole, both in regards to the cults attacks as well as any future endeavors.

Sincerely,

Justicar Andor of the Mercykillers