Updated Roster: Missing In Action

*EM Lyrium

Posted by *EM Lyrium »

[align=center][/align]

Missing in Action: Gerard Benning, Namer.

A Namer of the Red Death, Gerard Benning, has not reported for duty for the last three cycles. A young man no older than twenty three years, Namer Benning has maintained a near-perfect attendance record and is noted to be well liked by many of his fellow comrades.

The first day yielded concern at the marked absence. The second saw rumors pass from squad to squad within the faction. The third day resulted in the Namer being listed as M.I.A under suspicious circumstances, the last known location logged as "On Duty. Stationed at post: Prison Gate Entrance/Exit."

Word soon spreads through the faction in it's entirety.
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

Dace issues the following order to Namer Crystalis Undren.
wrote:
Namer Crystalis,

As you may have heard by now, a certain Namer Gerard Benning has gone missing. I'm putting you in charge of the search.

You may call on anyone in the squad (including Namer Kotaro) if you need, except for Namers Shia and 4B0, whom I need on some other cases. Having said that, don't hesitate to come forward if the matter proves to be bigger than the man having slipped into the plane of Custard or whatever.

-Justicar Dace Andor
*SubtleBlade

Posted by *SubtleBlade »

Crystalis pens a letter back immediately.
wrote:Aye sir, I will get to work on it straight away.
Crystalis starts by asking any other guards on duty, especially ones assigned to gate duty on that specific day. She doesn't recruit any members at this time preferring to do a bit of investigating first to get some information to go on.
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

A message is sent to Crystalis.
wrote:
Namer Crystalis,

Jall approached my yesterday, claiming to have information on our missing Namer. She witnessed him jumping into a portal in the Lady's Ward, which she believes may have led into Limbo. I'd suggest speaking with her soon for further elaboration.

-Justicar Dace Andor
*EM Lyrium

Posted by *EM Lyrium »

After speaking with several comrades of Namer Benning's own squad and additional guard whom were stationed nearby at the time, Crystalis gets the impression that something is definitely not adding up. A single witness also admits to seeing a portal, yet the location given was directly outside the prison itself. The same place Benning was stationed.

Crystalis is almost certain that the appearance of the aforementioned portal and the suspicious circumstances surrounding the disappearance of Namer Benning is more than just a coincidence. One wonders how said portal came to be in the first place, however.
*SubtleBlade

Posted by *SubtleBlade »

This combined with the note Dace sent her causes her to draw the conclusion the Namer is mostly like in Limbo but it's best to cover all options. She decides it's time to go have a chat with her soon to be sister-in-law to discover what exactly she might know. Before she does she pens a few notes.
wrote: Justicar Andor,

Thank you for the addition information. I had determined that the portal in question was opened right outside the prison. Your note just solidifies that knowledge that a portal was in fact opened. I'm not certain of the how or why but at the moment I am focusing on finding Namer Benning. I will have a chat with Jall and my team on stand by before rushing them into Limbo.

Namer Undren
wrote: Namer Nightstar,

Be advised that the investigation into Namer Bennings whereabouts is pointing to planar dislocation. Currently I suspect Limbo from what I have discovered so far but I need to speak with one witness before continuing further. Be advised that I need to on standby so please do not acept any missions at this time.

Namer Undren

Crystalis thinks long and hard before penning her next letter.
wrote: Namer Kotaro,

Your assistance is required in a missing persons case. Normally we do not handle such things but in this instance, as you might already be aware of, the missing person is Namer Benning. You may also be aware that I am the leading officer in the investigation. Please bear in mind that I am calling on your help in good faith that you can follow my direct orders and direction. This is your chance to make up to me the trouble you cause me with my superiors. You've asked me if there was anything you could do to make it better you would. This is your chance Namer. Help me recover our comrade, follow my direction, and help make this mission flow flawlessly. Do this and I will consider us even.

Namer Undren
*Leona

Posted by *Leona »

wrote: Namer Nightstar,

Be advised that the investigation into Namer Bennings whereabouts is pointing to planar dislocation. Currently I suspect Limbo from what I have discovered so far but I need to speak with one witness before continuing further. Be advised that I need to on standby so please do not acept any missions at this time.

Namer Undren
Talea would make sure to respond quickly to what she had received.
wrote:Namer Undren,

I have received your letter and am awaiting on standby to aid in the rescue of Namer Bennings. I am familiar with Limbo as I have been there several times. It would be a place easy to get lost in and not be able to find your way out. I certainly have been near that a few times being there myself.

- Namer Talea Nightstar
*Itsuyashi

Posted by *Itsuyashi »

wrote:Namer Kotako,

Your assistance is required in a missing persons case. Normally we do not handle such things but in this instance, as you might already be aware of, the missing person is Namer Benning. You may also be aware that I am the leading officer in the investigation. Please bear in mind that I am calling on your help in good faith that you can follow my direct orders and direction. This is your chance to make up to me the trouble you cause me with my superiors. You've asked me if there was anything you could do to make it better you would. This is your chance Namer. Help me recover our comrade, follow my direction, and help make this mission flow flawlessly. Do this and I will consider us even.

Namer Undren
As Kotaro finally received the letter at his room, when he returned from the archives, he takes up a sheet of paper to respond to the letter received and sends his own.
wrote:Namer Undren

I accept this honor of picking me for this case, and I will try my best to fulfill the orders you give me to make up for my mistake. I merely need to be informed of the entire ordeal so when you have the free time, to meet me, we can discuss the details before we venture to find namer Benning, along with any possibilities and options we have during the investigation and location of him.
*SubtleBlade

Posted by *SubtleBlade »

*Crystalis posts up a roster for interested parties wishing to help out Namer Gerard Benning.*
wrote:There have been a few of you who have come to me expressing interest in aiding in the recovery of Namer Benning. Here is your chance to step forward and make a difference. This is your comrade in arms. Someone who you've come to depend upon in times past. Will will not leave him to his fate in Limbo. Even if he has fallen, we will recover his body and bring it home. This is Limbo, so all wishing to partake in this dangerous mission should know that you will be in for a fight. I will leave this notice up for twenty-four hours after which we shall meet in the Deep Cells for a briefing.

Namer Crystalis Undren
Afterwards Crys pens a short note to Kotaro.
wrote:Meet in the Deep Cells tomorrow for briefing.

Crystalis.

*Itsuyashi

Posted by *Itsuyashi »

After receiving the letter, Kotaro replies to Crystalis.
wrote:Understood, namer Crystalis. I will be there on time.

Kotaro