Information On Target

*Cenpuppie

Posted by *Cenpuppie »

*A note is left for the Factol in a secure place where only she is able to read it and access it*

Target has somehow aquired a spelljammer is currently seeking to to re-equip said vessel. Also has a weakness in the name of Kreeyzia(sp). Squeezing or harming her will get the desired effect from the target.
*DM_Duke

Posted by *DM_Duke »

A note is returned to Sana from a runner.

Change of plan. Darkwood can wait.

Recent transgressions have reached my ears that theres alot of Anarchist activity going on of late. Funnily enough, there was a while ago reports of a breakout from the Bleakers headquaters. Even more troubling, I recently learned of an event by Swan's Son that one of our more dangerous prisoners escaped during a gas attack.

All of this happened right under my nose, I am not pleased.

Justice, is the key to salvation, the lady herself demands it Sana. As recently promoted Factotum consider this a test of your ability to dispense it potentially.

We will not be mocked, or shunned any longer by this usurping attempt on our territory by the Anarchists.

I want their ringleaders down to the last cell leader. Ive already managed to pull a few strings, the Guvners and Harmonium have already agree'd that at this point, fair trials are a waste of time.

The Anarchists are in the way of the cities wellbeing, the justice of the city must be perfect and delivered in such a way it will send a very clear message.

Find them, execute them, and make certain everyone is there to witness it.

I want them dead, Sana.

Every, last, one.

Factol Alisohn Nilesia.

P.S.
Due to the severety of the situation, you've been given authorative approval to recruit any new Mercykillers you see fit. Just remember to make certain they agree to uphold the eight rules of Justice and more importantly, they are completely clean of any crime. Unlike the stories of the Harmonium I do "not" want to hear stories that my own Mercykillers turned stag, do you understand? Good.

Finally, dont hesitate to tourture a few uncooperative berks. Any information we can leak on the matter is simply another way to capturing and destroying this menace with absoleution.

I want this to be swift, precise and clean, but most of all, it must send a very orchestrated message to our enemies.

Do, not, fail, me.
*Reptiller

Posted by *Reptiller »

A note to Factol Alisohn Nilesia arrives to her through a lot of middle hands, all of them saying that it's from said Hildmor.

Factol Alisohm Nilesia,
I know not what would cause you to send your men watch me, however I appreciate your attention. Still, I must admit that a personal conversation with a thorought answer to our questions would more, much more fruitful than gathering your information like that. I am no Anarchist, I am not Chaosman. And to say further, I am not your "client". If I was, we'd be able to say the same about any more or less significant politician of this City...

I may only take guesses about causes of such...attention, however I see clearly that it has something to do with my dealings with Factol Rowan. If you wish to speak about them, so we shall. Please send me a message when you deem a meeting approriate.

Best wishes,

*draken57

Posted by *draken57 »

Dear Factol

I have made contact with Shard of the Iron Tusk. It has come too my attention that they are willing to open negotiations with us and to hammer out a treaty as they have done with the Fraternity of Order. This is a chance for us to gain a foothold in undersigil and to bring Justice to the lawless regions. I ask permission to open talk son are behalf

Sincerely Justicar Sendra.
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

A note soon reaches Sendra

Yes, my newly appointed Justicar that would be excellent. Represent the Mercykillers in this affairs. Justice reaches all and no one person is exempt.