Alex Transferred To Mercykillers

*Mr_Otyugh

Posted by *Mr_Otyugh »

A criminal called Alex was today given to the Mercykillers care after confessing murdering several Harmonium members, including the ones hanged to the Gymnasium wall earlier. A brief closed trial held by Guvners to give approved stamp on it is handed to the Mercykillers.

He has been stripped of his equipment, and all save the Harmonium armor he was wearing has been given to the Mercykillers to hold at their vault until the day of his official release. The Harmonium armor is Harmonium property stolen from one of the killed victims and taken to Harmonium barracks.

The prisoner transfer was signed by Nick and Cratten of Harmonium.
*draken57

Posted by *draken57 »

*Sendra walks by the cells.* Oi now who do we have here? A new prisoner. Oh Joy! just you wait right there let me get my tools. What should we go for to day. Hmmm the tongue clamps sound like fun yes? *Sendra little eyes bore into Alex*

*Lutemasta

Posted by *Lutemasta »

*alex would just look at sendra and go like*
Hey mate! Can I have a real mercy killer here and not some kiddo!
And a pretty one too please...and not so red
And not so ..*continues on with a endless long list of how his mercy killer should be like*
*draken57

Posted by *draken57 »

((Graphic content within, readers discretion adviced. Type of content: Torture))

*Sendra Laughs as she motions for two extremely large and strong mercykillers to strap Alex down* Oi yes i think i got a nice lil treat for you.

*Sendra motions for the two aids to open his mouth up. She clamps his tongue with a tongue clamp and stretch's his tongue out. She then take a long needle and pierces it. She doesn't do it expertly so it hurts a lot and bleeds really good. She then inserts a tongue stud with a gem in it.*

Oi now this is a nice lil toy of mine. Every time you close your mouth the magic in it will activate and start too cook the inside of your mouth. The heat will increase the longer you keep your mouth closed. Of course here's the fun part. You have to close your mouth sometime or your gonna get really thirsty.

*Sendra leaves instructions for the healers to keep a eye on the prisoner we don't want him dieing from thirst.* Oi nothing like serving a bit o justice before breakfast.

*Sendra skips away with a bounce in her step as she goes to eat a nice meal. She can't wait to see Alex screaming in pain*
*Lutemasta

Posted by *Lutemasta »

*The next day after torturing alex and the trial sendra would find alex is no longer in his cell..*