Delivery Of A File To The Prison

*Springer79

Posted by *Springer79 »

*Aide Grail from the Fraternity of Order enters the prison with file in hand. He approached the administration and explained mandate briefly, if asked. Outside of what is documented within the file, the Aide claims to know little else. If asked any questions after delivery, he answers to the best of his ability. If not, he then returns to the City Courts to finish out his assigned tasks.*

Information within the documents pertaining to the case: http://z13.invisionfree.com/nwn2planesc ... opic=12487
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

A few days after the files had been dropped off, Aide Grail receives the following correspondence from the prison.
wrote: Care of Aide Grail
Re: Case of one Alersia's Merchant Stall

On 1st Guild of Decadre, I received the documentation on the case of one Alersia, her fining, and her complaint against Aide Bao. I have found no record of the case having come to trial, and the fine issued is well in excess of the prescribed 100 jink for minor offenses.

I would like to remind the Courts that the Fraternity is tasked with judging and interpreting the law, not enforcement. Likewise, without proper proceedings to determine guilt, the Red Death has no reason to issue a punishment against the accused. Thus the fine is null and void.

In the future, remember that it is the responsibility of the Courts to solve their own bureaucratic inefficiencies.

For Justice,

Justice Tarben