Proposal Of Mercykiller Cooperation With The Athar

*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

A letter is sent by a runner, a delivery for the Factotums and Factors of the Red Death. The front of the envelope says "To: the Honorable Mercykiller Factotums and Factors. From: Athaon Morthos". The letter itself contains the following message:

Code: Select all

Honorable Sirs and Madams,  I write to ye this day to propose cooperation on the matter of defending Sigil against the Raven Queen. In her depravity, she desires to become a goddess. This is something the Athar find abhorrent. As she has attacked and harmed citizens of the Cage, I suspect that ye would also desire to bring her to justice. It is our duty to end this threat, to both Sigil and the Planes.  I propose that we cooperate and aid each other in this matter. I spoke with Factor Andor before the matter of the current vote in the Hall of Speakers, and he informed me that ye of the Red Death see this as a paramount threat. I am confident that - between our two Factions - we can bring this insane Fey queen to justice before it is too late. I have heard from the elf Argent that she seeks to end his life, and the signer has made mention of "being bait". Mayhap we can end her barmy machinations together. I have also written to the Harmonium, requesting their aid as well. Let us cut out the heart of this would-be goddess' plan, once and for all!  Signed,  Morthos the God-loather, Athaon
The signature is a large flourish. Next to the signature is the Athar symbol.
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

A letter is sent to the Shattered temple, bearing the Mercykiller seal.

wrote:
Atheon Morthos,

Although I am glad to hear of your eagerness to assist in Sigil's defense and response against this threat, I would request some confirmation on whether this is your personal support being pledged, or that of the Athar faction as a whole?

In any case, we are of course ready to coordinate with anyone willing and able to put a stop to any threats to our city. Do come by the Prison when possible, and I'll see that you are brought up to speed on the matter.

Justice Prevail,

Factor Dace Andor of the Mercykillers
*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

((Morthos is awaiting a response from Factol Terrance, concerning Dace's question.))