Notice: Faith Based Attacks And Kidnappings

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

A notice is placed in the Prison for all field agents.
wrote:
Mercykillers,

A report has reached us of  a number of "Tunnel Jacking" incidents, as well as violent assaults specifically targeting clergymen and women of various faiths in town. Early reports link these incidents to the cult of Ghaunadaur, and suggest the involvement of a potential psionic drow elf operating in Undersigil.

Available agents are to look into these incidents and find whoever is responsible. As always, do not make an arrest or execution unless ordered or left with no alternative. Coordinate your efforts with the rest of the Triad as needed. 

Report your findings or resource requests for the case to my office.

Justice prevail,

Factor Dace Andor
((campaign thread:http://z13.invisionfree.com/nwn2planesc ... st=0&#last ))
*Mander

Posted by *Mander »

A report is left at the prison.

wrote:Seeking to cut the head from the snake, I raised a force of skeletons from the undersigil docks and began scouring the tunnels below. After blasphemies commited to draw the elder eye's ire, his servants came in great numbers. Intellect devourers, slime elementals, mindflayers,  they were dealt with. Then from the carrion darker ooze coalesced, far realm entities of myriad shapes. My servants were destroyed, and all of the power I posses was used in fighting free from that swirling storm of madness. The slime ate at my vessel well after reaching the surface despite wards against acid. A woman's voice heralded the attack as I was driven back; the champion of the elder eye.

She will make a fine undead. I raise more spirits for a second attempt;

-Vizier
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

Returning to the Prison from his trip into Undersigil, Dace has a cache of material evidence- weapons, corpses and some residue samples- sent down bellow for investigation. As the set makes its way bellow, he pulls up the rosters from two days before and begins looking for the unit posted at the Prison gates. Once found, a curt order is dispatched for the squad to report to him immediately. ((specifically, the unit posted on the day of the attack in the Lady's Ward)).

While he waits for the Justice and his squad to report in, he begins penning letters for the Harmonium and Fraternity.