Pigy Problem

*rapsam2003

Posted by *rapsam2003 »

Morthos walks into the prison and steps up to the desk in the foyer. "I wish to make a report!"

Morthos details how a tiefling was being sold as "bacon" in Khazeet's and also in the Hive. The poor berk was apparently unwillingly summoned from the Prime and then turned into a pig. He was then killed as a pig and sold without a license. Although, he only witnessed the selling of the bacon, Morthos remembers that it was the succubus Char, disguised as an old nun.
When he asked further about where the meat came from, he was told a lie about the god "Porky" who asked his pig followers to die and provide sentients with bacon. As there is no god of that name and he recognized the nun as the succubus Char, Morthos determined that the bacon was not actually pork. He was told by the elf Argent that the meat was actually from a poor Prime tiefling.

As Morthos finishes his report, he indicates that several others may be coming by with more information.

((Morthos only saw the bacon being sold at Khazeet's and later in the Hive. Half of his report is hearsay and personal suspicion. If someone else could detail the rest, that'd be appreciated. His report of is the aftermath of events started with the Ghosta Event, so more details would be good.))
*Pink Panties

Posted by *Pink Panties »

Hello Mr. Dace,
I hope everything is going well for you. I was a witness to the pig incident. It all started it Miss Rakasha's lecture. We portables to another plan where we learned how Rakasha's eat. We saw Miss Rakasha final stages of currupting some wizards aprentice which was most interesting, and then we were offered a chance to do it ourselves. Most of us declined but the deamoness was all too willing. She found a tiefling and dominated his mind and then we returned to Sigil. One back at the fest hall the deamoness dropped he domination trick and watched as the tiefling freaked out. She then turned the poor man into a piggy. We left the fest hall and went to the sensate factors bar. There was allot of dust in the bar. Miss Rakasha then started to finish up her little ritual by summoning a priest at which time I stood up and told her to wait because dominating a mind is illegal. She informed me he was already marked as a slave and had the proper paperwork. Then she gave the priest another binding mark. I thought she was going to eat the priest and warned her that taking a sentient life was still illegal even if it's a slave, at least to my understanding of the law, so she one ate the priests ear off. We were then dismissed and the damoness ran off with the piggy. A long time later I was exsploreing the hive ward some and came across a wagon with lots of pork and ate some because there was a sign that said I could have some. I did bless the meat before eating in incase it had poisons and what not, but it still taisted a little off. That's it I think.

Thank you,
Priestess of Anubis, Octavia Bloodborn
*MimiFearthegn

Posted by *MimiFearthegn »

//Merged Piggy Problem the the Dead Priest topic, because they're about the same incident.
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

Dace reads over Octavia's letter and a record of Morthos's report. As he took in the news, one thought repeated over and over in his mind.

Mmm...baaaacoooon.....

Well, not just the one thought. A small part of him was annoyed at the notion of having to dispatch an investigator to look into missteps commited by the Society, what with the strides they made. Still... part of him did muse that it could be their 'thank you' letter to Montgomery for her display at the Hall of Speakers.

With a sigh, he put the irrelevent notions of tasty bacon and vindication against the Sensate Factol out of mind and began putting together the reports in a file, along with the following briefing.
wrote: Agents investigating this case are to forward your findings to my office, as well as any request for additional resources pertaining to the matter. DO NOT attempt to arrest or neutralize suspects (in or out of the city) until you have been given specific authorization to do so. Gather the facts first so guilt may be determined.
Note: The specific juristiction this crime falls under is yet to be determined, so keep the case within the Red Death. If your findings reveal it falls squarely within the Sigilian legal sphere, the other two Triad elements will be informed.
He closes up the folder and signals for the guard to come, handing off the file to the Factioneer to be placed within the "open cases" section for any available agents to pursue. As the trooper leaves, he pens a response letter to Octavia.
wrote: Octavia,

Thank you for your report. As mentioned, we will have an agent look into the matter soon. Be aware that the agent assigned to the case may wish to speak with you and any other witnesses. Please give them your full cooperation in the matter.

Justice Prevail,

Factor Dace Andor