Siege Of Sigil: Aftermath

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

Still in the field, Dace Andor penned a report for Red Death high command, sent back to the Prison by way of a Mercykiller.
wrote:
The enemy force led by Khelek Ba- and later, the Raven Queen herself- was repelled. Thanks to the combined strength of indipendant plane walkers and Factioneers in the ward, civilian casualties were minimized and each front held. Reconstruction and triage efforts are under way.

The Raven Queen herself boasted of taking Her Serenity's place, and predictably, was flayed for the claims, though only after she was weakened by the divine channelers fighting in the front. However, there is some suspicion that an aspect of her still survives out in the planes, so we should consider the possibility of future attacks till her state can be confirmed.

The nature of the alliance arrayed against us  has turned out to be more supernatural than deliberate. The Winter Court- forming the bulk of the Shadow Fey's allies - are bound to serve the Raven Queen by means of  a hostage being held by the latter. Although I am not yet convinced that this absolves the Pale Prince of his crimes, our first step remains to break this military alliance and end the Raven Queen once and for all. Once this is done, I will re-evaluate the Pale Prince and recommend a course of action.

Justice Prevail,

Factor Dace Andor

After filing his report in, Dace sends out a notice to those under his command.
wrote:
Mercykillers,

As you know, the city came under heavy attack yesterday by the Raven Queen and her alliance. The Bazaar in particular saw some of the heaviest fighting, and was devastated in the wake of the battle.

A few volunteers and myself will be assisting the locals in maintaining security and aid in the Wards recovery. Any assistance that can be provided by those of you not on assignment would be appreciated. Keep an eye out for enemy movement as well; despite the by now infamous flaying, the enemy leader is still supposedly at large.

Justice prevail,

Factor Dace Andor
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

Dace breifly returned to the Prison after the battle, sending in the following report to the Factols office.
wrote:
Factol Nilesia,

The Raven Queen's final avatar has been eliminated. Her essence has now returned to her prison in the demi-plane of Dread. There remains the possibility that one may free her once more, though this is highly unlikely given the circumstances. The Fey Courts are most likely to remain vigilant of this as well. Either way, Sigil should be free from her assaults from now on.

The dagger she sought remains unaccounted for. Last report placed it in the hands of a Factor in the Society of Sensation, though the individual in question has not been seen in a while.

The being formally known as the Pale Prince now appears to have taken the form of a Summer Court knight. I'm not sure if this is his own doing or with the blessings of the Summer Court, though it is a matter I am looking into. My intention is to ensure that he is punished in accordance to the laws of the Fey courts for his crimes (as his initial treachery was within their realms). Should this fail for whatever reason, I request any guidance and support that can be provided in dealing with lesser Powers of his kind.

Justice Prevail,

Factor Dace Andor