A Letter To Dace

*Pink Panties

Posted by *Pink Panties »

Justice,
Thus far my patrols of the Undersigil have turned up nothing, but while topside I have come across two individuals carrying the banner of Mercy Killer, who I believe where acting inappropriately. Firstly, one called Daniss, I observed speaking openly about out current "situation", to Ikie, and anyone else who happened to be in near the bar. Granted she didn't say much, but she did name the possible enemy by name loud enough for anyone to hear. Secondly there is Korato. A boy whom made a blatant fool of himself in the bazaar, protesting some merchants goods. He claimed said good where "cursed", but I myself had previously purchased a every full chalice and can stand witness to no ill side affects. He even went as far as tossing some mental energy at the mans chest of good scuffing the paint on said chest. He made such an uproar that it caused a major scene in the bazaar, to which a guard of some sort, not sure which because she did not identify herself, had to be called over to quiet him. I've also seen him today near the bar bragging about never having slain anyone, and proclaimed he never would. I'm sure you can see the problem with this. Some times we are called to duty and have to do what must be done without nasty morals getting in the way. These are but my thoughts, and i welcome yours.

Namer Lilith d'Eath
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

wrote:
Namer d'Eath,

First of all, I'm Factor Andor, not Justice and not Justicar either.

As for your reports, thank you for your reports.  Although Namer Kotaro is free to lie about not being a killer all he wants, the disruption of property and peace is of concern. What was the name of the merchant he was harassing?

There is little to worry about with Namer Daniss, as she's already been briefed, but thank you for keeping on top of the sensitivity of the matter. With that said, let me know of any future concerns as well.

While we're on the subject of reports, I have received a fair number of complaints both within and outside of the Prison regarding your choice of on duty clothing. While I give field agents more leeway than our campus guards in terms of their uniforms, do consider finding something more appropriate of your station as an agent of the Red Death. If you're having trouble finding something in your size, I'm sure the Civic Festhall can be of assistance.

Justice Prevail.

- Factor Dace Andor
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

Soon after penning the response, Dace sends out a summons for Namer Kotaro to come to his office.