Lilith's Mirmir Killer Report

*Pink Panties

Posted by *Pink Panties »

The following is a recount of all that transpired over the last few weeks to the best of my knowledge:
The incident started a few weeks back. I was in the bazaar near Khazeet's bar feeling somewhat bored when a fire broke out to the north. Moving to the location where people had gathered we where able to find out it was one of the slavers homes. Some mage tossed some ice at the fire to put it out, and it worked for the most part on the outside, but it also cause even more property damage. Oppugn entering the burning building We were all but blinded by smoke and the fire still raging within. Kicking down the doors we found nothing of real interest until we got to the back of the building where we where greeted by some two dozen dead bodies chained together, some of them slaves and some slavers.. There was no time to do anything for them so we left them as they where already on fire and quite dead, and we herd someone say "help me". Following the voice we came to the last room where a mirmir stood in the air. Someone grabbed it and we made a hasty escape because the fire was getting even more out of hand and threatened to bring the building down on our heads. Making it out safely as the building fell down someone managed to activate the mirmir where it started to explain things. I was a message to the slavers and slaves telling them that there where there because their value of life was not high enough and they had to work together to escape. Apparently they failed to do so. It also said that they had a time limit to escape before the room was filled with poison gas. This gas was likely the reason why the building caught fire in the first place, but not being an alchemist i can not say for sure. I collected the mirmir from the one whom gathered it and took it to the Harmonium where I told the story to the man at the front desk. I was then informed that other such incidents have happened to several people. I asked if i could keep the mirmir because its cries for help where so adorable, not to mention it was in the shape of a skull and the Harmonium guard was a bit reluctant but allowed me to take it.

I had thought that was the end of it, but it seems about two weeks later I was approached by a man while I had my little shop set up. He said I had an appointment with the "doctor". I informed him I made no such appointment. He then said the doctor didn't like to be kept waiting. That's when I felt odd, as if I had been poisoned. Everything spun and blackness descended upon my vison before I blacked out. I awake some time later in complete blackness. Feeling around I could tell I was in a heavy metal coffin. I thought it was just some joke someone was playing and didn't really make much of it until I opened the lid and looked around the room. It was a crypt and off to my right I saw a familiar sight. A mirmir was sitting there floating. Once I activated I. It said that I must enter eight coffins to reveal a hidden message. I would have to close the lid to see to see each word because the light would keep them from showing up. also, I would have to hurry, because the doors where set to timers and if I didn't figure out the message in time the doors would be sealed forever. Once I had the message I would have to inform the other mirmir of the message and it would open the doors. It said I did not know him, but he knew me.The first coffin I opened was full of solian true steal needles along the lid. I attempted to turn into a bat as I closed the lid to keep from getting stuck by the needles. It worked out quite nicely, but then I realized as a bat, I could not reopen the lid, so I was forced to return to my old form to push the lid open whereupon I was stabbed by the needles. It hurt. It hurt allot. The next coffin I opened seemed fine until I closed the lid and it fell a bit sticking my back with more needles. There where a total of eight coffins. Each was more painful and devious then the last. One was full of holy water, another combines flawed needles filled with holy water which broke off and embedded in my skin. One of the coffins causes sunlight to poor from the ceiling. It was my own little personal hell. I barely made it in time. The message was " Never forget the lessons life has taught you". Once i stated this the mirmir asked if I truly knew what it meant, and it said that it doubted that i did. Then I was told by the second mirmir that I had to go back to the coffin I started in to return home and I did so. Once I was in the coffin I felt that odd dizziness again but I believe I passed out due to blood loss. I awoke with a jolt and a warlock in my mouth, which you may or may not know tends to leave me feeling something akin to drunk, once more near the devils bar some one hundred or so feet from where i had been taken. There was a member of the Harmonium there who managed to pluck a few needles from my skin and helped me to the Dustmen. I told her the story and all I had remembered. I then sent you the letter with the notice of my leave while I recovered.

Namer Lilith d'Eath, Execution Squad
*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

wrote:
Namer d'Eath,

I have reviewed your report, and will be forwarding what details seem pertinent to those involved in the investigation. Once again, I suggest you coordinate efforts with those individuals so as to get this case wrapped up sooner rather than later.

Regarding the mirmir you recovered at the first crime scene; I expect that next time you will not take material evidence as a personal token until the case itself has been  closed. Furthermore, I'd very much like the name of this Harmonium officer who thought it wise to release such evidence on the terms you stated, rather than any notion of further investigation.

As for the "Doctor" ; Tahir-Sulhi might have some more information on this mysterious character. He has mentioned a man connected to this case known for being such.

Keep me posted of any further developments, as well as any need for additional resources you might need.

Good luck, and Justice Prevail.

-Factor Dace Andor