Red Death Advanced Armory Proposition

*Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by *Taurus Daggerknight »

Dace drafts up and submits the following proposal to his superiors.
wrote:
Currently, most in the city (not just our faction) take to selling whatever enchanted goods they find while out in the planes, with little care for who is buying. Frankly, these items can be put to better use in the hands of our own agents, rather than just anyone with coin (or worse, potential anarchists  and other criminals). At the same time, it is not fair to simply demand everyone hand over their hard earned treasures, so what I propose is this;

We establish an "Advanced Armory" in the prison, stocked with enchanted weapons, armor and other artifacts provided by our more active and experienced members. This equipment will be made available either on a  mission, loan or outright purchasable basis exclusively to others in the Faction (if sold or on loan, preferably at a value that is not prohibitively expensive, as the point is to make sure our troops have access to equipment they would need when out on missions). Anyone submitting equipment to this armory should be granted a standard commission sum for every item they provide. Acknowledging donations in performance reviews may also encourage agents to do so.

As suggested earlier, this could ensure that we do not inadvertently aid Anarchists or other law breakers in their acquisition of powerful weapons, while at the same time ensuring that our forces more often than not enter into a situation with an edge.

Sincerely,

Namer Dace Andor
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

wrote: Namer Dace,

I think this is a good idea, though will take some coordinating. There are many adventurers within our ranks that won't miss a few donations from their collection. We will need to figure out where the armory will be placed and who will be its custodian. I'll speak with you about it in length later, but as of now I approve of this proposal.

Regards,
Factor Charae
Mercykillers