Investigation In The Golden Bariaur

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

He chuckles dryly- lifts his glass.

"So you just answered your own question, did you not?"

*Leona

Posted by *Leona »

"Perhaps, but I prefer not to assume. So you think someone sabotaged their method of coming back?" Leona furrowed her brow taking a look at the room and the various things in it.
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"Possible. Or someone just forgot to tell them to stop. Or someone who should have stayed sober or should have the right spells prepared failed."

He leans forward, resting his lower arms on his thighs to support himself.

"Of course I am just guessing.... assuming here myself.

They bought some drugs here, they were willing to to take quite some risks to get them and some got quite intersted in.... the Temple's other services and offers.

Not all in the Sensates like the choices they made however. "
*Leona

Posted by *Leona »

"What kinds of risks did they take to get them?" she arches a brow, "I'd be really curious to know that and what all they did get."

She sighs softly this investigation getting more and more complicated, "Too many possibilities here to narrow it down really." she pauses, "And if you don't mine me asking what's your name?"
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"Some of the drugs are illegal to have under Sigil's laws. We offer them here in the temple as this place follows some special rules granted to it by the Factols but outside... well."

He gives a small shrug, stretches his wings.

"Also what is sold here is not always paid for with coins and some forms of payment hurt.

As for my name... I am Gar'kellic Le'zravaan."

*Leona

Posted by *Leona »

"I can easily imagine." she arches a brow, "So do you know how the sensates paid?"

"And I am Leona." she smiles softly, "And as is probably painfully obvious I am trying to get to the truth of this matter."
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"Leona...", he repeats, smiles again. "I will not ask for your motivations in this, why you do it.. what is in for you in this matter. If you want to find out what really happened... well. I hope you are ready to deal with the answers your questions get."

Leaning forward again he places his elbows on his thick thighs, his clawed thumbs supporting his head by the chin.

"Lets start with that.

One of the sensates harvested a soul for a Glabrezu who gave him a sample of certain restricted substances.. another one paid with the 'experience' of ritualistic mutilation... to satisfy the wicked needs of one of our patrons. Another one accepted a mission.... which sadly she now will have to finish as a Mane.

I gave Xara a sample of dream mist.. the good, pure stuff. She paid for it with certain services.. she was quite talented, gave up her dignity almost too easily but in the the end and I generously taught her a few things her future husband would have enjoyed during their wedding night- a bonus to the drug delivered.

Now she is gone- what a waste."

*Leona

Posted by *Leona »

Leona listened her face impassive before just commenting, "Quite a group." she then arched a brow, "So by themselves these substances probably wouldn't have killed them? But what about mixed together?"

She pauses, "Or do you think there was something else that isn't part of their... various payments that was added?"
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

"Those are just the things I know about. As long as noone took an overdose they should have survived. However.. they did not. So either something else was involved or someone got the doses wrong.

Remember the sensates who were involved did not do it for their first time... well. Perhaps they tried this specific combination the first time but they hardly were a stranger to drugs."