Interrogation Of Dash And Dace (graphic)

*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

Charae made her way into one of the many torture rooms of the vast Prison complex. The torture room was decorated with a macabre of devices including stretching racks, iron maidens, torture chairs, stocks, large pots of boiling tar, and many other hellish toys the Mercykillers prided themselves with.

Within the room was Dash and Dace ready to be interrogated, both brothers were bound to posts in the shape of a "Y". A few feet away from them was a surgeon's table covered in various instruments.

The dark elf strode over to the table and picked up a set of pliers. She ran a delicate finger along its teeth before glancing at the two brothers. "Good evening. I trust you two are ready to answer some questions I have?" She smiled pleasantly.
*LiquidDreamer

Posted by *LiquidDreamer »

Dace would simply shake his head at her statement while Dash remains silent
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

"We've recovered the stolen seals and forged documents you and your brother have been making. Who are they for?" The beautiful dark elf asked Dash, approaching Dace with the set of pliers.

The dark elf walked around Dace, tightening the straps that held him in place, then paced back around the two prisoners. "Oh, I'm getting ahead of myself." She smiled. "I am Charae, Factotum of the Mercykillers. As of now, I am in charge of your sentencing and interrogation unless otherwise removed. In a way, you two belong to me." The dark elf tapped her chin with the set of pliers.

"Being silent will only go so far with me. If you want a lighter, forgiving sentence, then it is in your best interest to keep me happy." Charae approached Dace, running her delicate hand up his naked torso. "Agitate me, and our time together will be increasingly unpleasant."

The dark elf flashed the pliers in front of Dace. "Starting with this little friend of mine. Am I understood?"

\\Posts will get a little graphic. So heads up.
*LiquidDreamer

Dash continues his vigilance of silence.

However Dace decides to speak up "What are you talking about? I was forging documents for the berks in the Lady's! Easy money, simple as pie for me."
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

Charae smiled. "Silence finally broken. Where did you get the seals? Who gave them to you?"

The dark elf played with the set of pliers in her hand as she eyed Dace expectantly.
*LiquidDreamer

When asked about the seals, Dash gives Dace a glare that shuts him up. A silent communication seems to go between the two before Dace speaks

"I got the seals from some berk that calls himself Mr. Poppinfresh! Honestly!"

*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

Charae chuckled. "Mr. Poppinfresh. That's just cute." The dark elf reached up and locked one of Dace's fingernails in the pliers. She glanced at Dash. "Very cute indeed." Charae applied a little pressure, bending the man's fingernail back to the point it started to tear away from flesh. She kept the pressure erratic and unpredictable, allowing Dace to experience every moment of pain.
*LiquidDreamer

After several minutes of trying to remain silent and sweating profusely, he relents and gives a scream looking at the now useless finger.

Dash speaks up "If you keep this up, he won't talk!"

Through clenched teeth Dace chimes in " I want a deal before i say anything. I got dirt on the whole lot!"
*DarkArc

Posted by *DarkArc »

Charae smiled wickedly and released the pliers off Dace's finger, his fingernail dangling from his now bloodied digit. "You're not in a position to make a deal with me, but I'll humor you. Speak your mind, dear."
*LiquidDreamer

Dace responds back "Deal, first. I want immunity from all charges. Me and my brother. To let you know i am serious, i will tell you where the rest of seals are located. For all the factions..."

After he says that, Dash starts swearing and calling Dace a traitor, all of which is ignored.