Unleashed

*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

There is a bar, behind it a white Abishai, cleaning a glass with a less than clean towel.

Raena can slowly make her way to the crowd again she is mostly ignored, the crowd too busy watching what is going on in the fighting pit.

"What can I get you, Lady?", the devil adresses her.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

She leans on the bar.

"I was wondering if Horus was in tonight. Last time he came to see me he left this by the bed."

She shows the devil the small bag of coin.

" I apreciate the tip but there must be a hundred jink in here so I'm pretty sure thats not what he meant. In this game a reputation as a thief does a girl no good so I'd like to see it back to him."
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

The Abishai gives her a toothy, somewhat lewd grin.

"You can leave it here. I give you a receipt. I heard he left for Ribcage so meeting him will be a bit difficult."

*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

"Ribcage? How long ago?"

She estimates how old the tracks are so her story matches with the facts.

"I saw him just a day or so ago he didn't say anything."

She tries her best to feign a love sick smile as if infatuation is her reason for asking.

"Did he say when he'd be back?"

She hands over the bag talking as the devil writes her a receipt.

//Even if nwn suported gather information she wouldn't have it. Cha mod is +1
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

She begins by examining the boxes and whatever is inside of them, and then before she explores the tunnel she attempts to dig whatever the shiny object is out of the dirt.
*Midnight

Posted by *Midnight »

She turns around and walks to the prison. She doesn't go inside but to the kennels where they keep the warhounds. She sits down cross legged on the floor. She takes a scrap of paper and in an untidy hand scrawls a rough note.

wrote:
Its done.  You should tell the Harmonium to check the house again.
Later she drops the note of on Julius' desk.

//Thanks was fun. Killed a boring shift at work for me :D
*Selebius

Posted by *Selebius »

Later that day when Julius gets the note he allows himself a pleased-and somewhat proud smile. He was right to unleash this huntress and she did well.

Filing it with the rest he finishes the paperwork, sends a few letters to the Harmonium and Fraternity.

Justice has been done.

((Welcome. Glad you enjoyed))