Request for Extended Interrogation - Namer Rune upon Talbonsim

GreyMoth

Posted by GreyMoth »

Namer Rune has submitted a formal request form upon Dace Andor's desk. Oh joy, how the living dead can really just pump forms out.
Factor Andor

Atop the official documentation above, I wanted to impress my suspicions upon Ivor Von Talbonsim. No no, our end of things went swimmingly, of that I can reassure you. No one batted an eye during our mission when the entirety of the inn it seems collapsed upon us as foes that knew we were coming.

But that is my point. They knew we were coming, it seems. And more over, Sir, it seems that Ivor Von Talbonsim believes the he has to his name a excess of riches. Flagrantly as his last card in some vain attempt to escape fate, it seems that Ivor Von Talbonsim attempted bribery of just about damn well everyone the bastard came into contact with.

Where did a Bleaker get all of that money from? It was my understanding that they lived upon charitable contributions, and had barely the coppers to scratch together if they wanted to start a fire. Pieces of this are amiss. I am perhaps simply missing the rest of the reports to take all of this into account, I will admit. But if such information is lacking, it would be quite my pleasure to remind Talbonsim that just because his death has been decided, there is really just ages, upon ages of time, excruciating and unpleasant, that I have with him until he's tossed to the wyrm.

No Mercy,
Namer Rune
Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by Taurus Daggerknight »

Rune is told by his immediate superior that his request to "interview" the prisoner has been granted. He is also handed the following note.
Namer Rune,

You may have your time with the prisoner. Keep him alive and limbs in tact. We don't want to deny our favorite wyrm his treat, after all.
Long as he's alive and his limbs still held together, do what you will, and report your findings.

Justice Prevail,

Factor Dace Andor
I just want to kill monsters and get prizes for it. Is that REALLY so much to ask for?