Klothort report : Sinkhole and swallowed apartment building

Urbancat

Posted by Urbancat »

To: Factor Dace Daggerknight

Subject: Report on the findings investigating the Sinkhole

At "This date" at "This time" I reported on the location of the incident, there I found Notary Callistus of the Harmonium on-site as the officer overseeing the investigations.
Obtain permission to conduct my own investigations, on the promise that I would share any relevant findings, I proceeded toward the location of the sinkhole proper.
The Dabus activity was already ongoing, but I succeeded in flying down toward the tunnels underneath the location.
The writer does not possess any technical skill to evaluate the structural condition of a building, but even to my untrained eye, it was possible that the supports were lost and masonry was shifted, the whole zone showed sign of structural instability, including the nearby tunnels.

At "This location" at "This distance" from the sinkhole, I found a carving in the walls, the carving was evidently recent, representing a spiral, a copy of the carving on parchment is attached to the present report.

Returning to Harmonium Notary Callistus, presenting my report he informed me the Symbol is often used by the Cultists of Tharizdun, also the Notary informed me that the cult is his prime suspect at the moment and that a cultist representative is at the moment hold for questioning at the barracks but his current mental state doesn't seem to allow for any progress in the interrogation.

The writer extended the help of the Mercykillers for the interrogation of the cultist, and Notary Callistus, given the proper procedure is followed, agreed to the help, is requested that a formal request for collaboration in the interrogation is sent to the proper channels to the Harmonium command so that a Mercykiller interrogator is given authorization to proceed and access to the cultist.

Namer Klothort