Harmonium Request for the capture of an elusive criminal

Gadwin

Posted by Gadwin »

A missive arrives calling for the capture of one individual:

Name: "Screed"
Race: Goblin
Powers: Soloth
Appearance: Would be detailed, as Reina had witnessed the goblin firsthand

"For those unaware, a Soloth is one who can will themselves to be other places. This individual has been wanted by the Harmonium for a while now, and remains impossible to apprehend by most normal and magical means. Thus, we would like to enlist the aide of the Mercykillers to track them down, restrain their teleportation ability, and bring them in to be processed. The target did not seem outwardly dangerous and is not wanted for any higher crimes, but their constant evasion of the law is something that cannot be overlooked."

-Notary Reina
Saiceles

Posted by Saiceles »

Katherine would send a response to Mercykiller Command, informing on her availability as well as Namer Ironraven for such a task if given permission to tackle it. Should she receive permission, she would also request for a set of dimensional manacles to employ on the target once it can be properly cornered.
Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by Taurus Daggerknight »

A response finds its way to Katherine:
Justice Clearwater,

You are authorized to assist the Harmonium as needed. Furthermore, you are free to deploy Namer's currently awaiting assignment.

Justice Prevail,

Factor Dace Andor

A letter also finds its way to Reina:
Notary Reina,

While the Red Death is ready and willing to help our comrades in the Barracks, I would like some more clarification on the situation. What has this individual actually done to warrant the attention of the Barracks, much less a call for the Mercykillers to come after them?

Justice and Harmony prevail,

Factor Dace Andor
I just want to kill monsters and get prizes for it. Is that REALLY so much to ask for?
Gadwin

Posted by Gadwin »

A response finds its way back to Dace;
Screed has made a nuisance of himself by repeatedly stealing from the various factions and using his abilities to escape without any hope of being pursued. I personally made an attempt at catching him myself, and despite being within my grasp, he simply blinked away in one moment's time. It is because of his extraordinary abilities and the continuation of these crimes that I thought to request aid from the Mercykillers, given that they have suitable experience in "manhunting" all manner of fugitives, as it were.

-Notary Reina

((Dathi will be the EM in charge, so dates and specifics from here are all on him))
Taurus Daggerknight

Posted by Taurus Daggerknight »

Reina would soon recieve another letter.
Notary Reina,

Thank you for the prompt clarification. As stated previously, the Red Death are as always ready to help. Justice Katherine has already volunteered to aid in the matter, and will no doubt reach out to you soon, if she hasn't already. If you require further aid, do feel free to cross them by her.

As for catching this nuisance, might I suggest requisitioning a set of planer mancatchers? I assume the Barracks still keeps those handy.

Justice and Harmony Prevail,

Factor Dace Andor of the Red Death

Katherine is also sent a short missive.
Justice Katherine,

Notary Reina forwarded more details of the suspect. I suggest you requisition both our standard magic-dampening shackles, as well as at least one planer mancatcher from the quartermaster.

I eagerly await your report on this your first field operation as a Justice. Good luck.

Justice Prevail,

Factor Dace Andor
I just want to kill monsters and get prizes for it. Is that REALLY so much to ask for?